Reviews for Kodo
limonium chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahhh, lovely work you got there. It's all cutesy but kind of bittersweet too. Poor Allen though sighs.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was great. Continue writing.
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I loved this. Kanda is so Lenalee's other brother.
potsugi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is so beautiful I feel all light and fluffy inside. I know it is dramatic, and kind of scarry too, but it just made me happy :3 And you, my strange friend, made me remember why exactly I like KanLena so much. Thank you. I was forgetting.
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
whoa, this pulled at so many emotions in me. very great fic
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Awh.. That was really sweet and friendship-y. ;; I adore Kanda & Lena friendshippy fics. They're always the cutest ones.

About this one, the protection was so tender, and how both of them reverted to childhood habits, of how they took care of each other. So neither would be scared.

And Lenalee sleeps on Ground Zero. That was a terrific way to end the story.

Thank you for writing.. C:
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
...awesomeness.

Kame
Youffie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I can't even explain how wonderful this one was. Not yet. It's too much.

And I could totally see it happening. Oh, insane!Lenalee, how do I love thee.

Okay, this review is stupid, but it was perfect and warm and angst and DAMMIT, I LOVE YOUR FANFICTIONS
chikarubunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
My goodness, I am in love with your story(:

It's amazing3
Julumien chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Ah, this story is just too damn good. You seem to make these characters your own and you don't seem to be searching for the fanservice, which makes me happy. It's sometimes so damn hard to find something like this.
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Poor Allen, he is such a sad fellow XD So Rina did see his evil 14th stare when she woke up XDD I like how you neatly worked with that in this story :DD She really is such a sad child, sometime soon I am pretty sure she would go insane again D: The way she seeks comfort from Kanda is expected but it also show how insecure she is towards other people. You just do such a great job and I am so in love with your style! *v*

Kuro
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
interesting.. nice job.
phoebe chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
okay this is perfect. Just the whole Lenalee being afraid of Allen turning into a Noah and Kanda comforting her thing. I really want something like this to happen in the manga.
shiningjess chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow. What a beautiful piece. I couldn't resist bu read it again. You have managed to capture the mood of the whole scene(s) and I love how you word your sentences. Loved it )
MidnightUnderMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Gorgeous! Loved the fragmented sentences. Almost felt like a stream-of-consciousness piece of work; very William Faulkner.

That line: "Maybe she is going insane. Again. It’s about time." Oh, that killed me.

Just beautiful :-).