Reviews for A Sequel to Guys And Dolls
Jadyne Farrow chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my Gosh! I loved this. The ending was just perfect! We just finished "Guys and Dolls" at our school.
Jasper Blood chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautifully written, truly stunning. The best fic for guys and dolls I've read- please continue!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wonderful!
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very entertaining. :)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
My high school just wrapped this play a few weeks ago. You completely nailed the feel and the spirit of the characters. I can totally see this playing out :) Well done. Can't say much more than that.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Hey you! I haven't seen anything new from you in a while! And I didn't know you had written for G&D. I absolutely loved it! Great job! Especially at the end, with Nicely-Nicely and Benny and Rusty Charlie...lol :)
MISCharacter chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was a great follow up. Thank you I smiled and it seemed like I was seeing the characters.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is a very good story! Except, just as Sky would find it hard to quit gambling cold turkey, I found it unbelievable that he could convince Sarah to only work two days a week at the mission. That is her whole life.

But otherwise, truly enjoyed it.
xMaddDancerx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Please update this is an amazing story and you could do so much with it

Added to faves

love it xx
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Love it!
LiveLoveLaughPotter chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I really liked it! I saw 'Guys and Dolls' just last Friday at my high school and I thought it was amazing! Well done and I hope you continue.
LadyShiva17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, this was cute. Great sequel. You should consider continuing this, or doing another.

Guys and Dolls is wonderful.
orvaign chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very good! I performed in Guys And Dolls, and it's very satisfying to find out what happened to those two!
DynamoAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww I loved it! I did this show at my school and this fits the characters perfectly.
Arizzz chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is great! I saw the movie of it for Music class. I saw another review that said something about a typo with the word 'could'. I think you were right because you are saying you always thought they could get them to quit.