Reviews for Pure Blood
Guest chapter 17 . 1/24/2018
So sweet
I.am.who.I.am.987 chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
Aww, so sweet! I loved reading this, it's a great story!
cl.lee chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Leukemia?
LunaryEclipse chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hi, I read your story and I really enjoyed it! Would you mind if I borrowed the storyline to make a comic book-like thing? I'm just an amateur, and it's just for fun, but I thought I'd ask first?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Thanks for the happy ending anyway i love it

xoxo
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Love so sweet such i sttong Ron and an about to give up Draco i'm loving it so far amazing

xoxo
love and temptations
Charlie Moosefeather chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!
fhl1234 chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
So where's this darker Ron/Draco fic? Liked the ending, and the suspense of whether he'd live or die was difficult to handle, but I'm glad I read on. When Lucius flatout refused the bone marow, my heart nearly stopped, until that is Severus shared with us that he had the papers to sign and could overrool Lucius's opinion which meant that he was Draco's medical proxy which is definitely a good thing since Lucius would've let his own son die. The ending was a happy one and I'm glad that they're going to stop meeting in secret, after all they've been through, it'd almost be a waste for them to be ashamed of who they are. Thanks for sharing.
fhl1234 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
OMFG! Big f***ing cliffy! He's a squib...is it perminant or merely a unknown side-effect since he's prob the first wizard to go through treatment? One bit of constructive criticism though, chemo consists of several very dangerous drugs, and they're taken in 'cycles' (which means that the patient takes the drugs for several days in a row but stops for a day or so everyu days to give their body a little time to recup). And the drugs can build up to toxic levels, I'm guessing that it's causing further complications for Draco and that's why he's having some side-effects that he hasn't read about (but are extremely accurate and are those that stim from complications of the drugs). Ron should've stayed, why do I get the feeling that something is about to go terribly wrong? And Harry is being a dick, even if he doesn't know, he's saying incredably cruel things about a fellow student.
fhl1234 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
lol Loved the song, it was perfect for the chapter.

Awww, they made up and kissed again, this time a proper one, also, it made their situation seem somehow more real that they were emotional when doing so, the kiss wasn't like the one that Potter and Cho shared under the missel toe during fifth year that was incredably awkward...this one seemed right somehow. Their denial about liking it and each other is a perfectly normal reaction for their first relationship.

Wonder why Snape didn't throw a temper tantrom about the hat...perhaps he's been exposed to someone who was sick before and has put two and two together...or perhaps he's just letting the dress code violation go since he's a Slytherin. Loved it.
fhl1234 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Draco actually keeping and wearing the jacket was a nice touch. And I can only imagine how difficult it'd be to hold a conversation with each other while trying to pretend that you detest each other.

Yay! Their first kiss! And it was very Draco to have it be rough.

And I'm glad that he got the chemo, but just so you know, their are very few chemotherapy treatments that use pills alone, most involve a combo of pills and IV medications which take at least 2 hrs to be emptyed into the patient. Lucky for Draco that his appears to be only pillls. Easer to hide the fact that he's being treated with muggle meds if their aren't any needle marks (which would only further Draco's poor self-image of himself as a drug adict). Great job1!
fhl1234 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! I'm glad that Draco's secret is safe for now. They can't honestly expect to keep it from everyone for to long...especially once some of the more obvious side-effects start showing...anyone who's muggle-born will surely figure it out. I will feel totally sorry for Malfoy when that happens, he can't stand sympathy from anyone really, much less only from muggle-borns.
fhl1234 chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
ROTFL Your authors note was hilarious! It brought a much-needed happy note to the chapter.

Fantastically written! And I could really see Draco telling him all of that...it was fraught with difficulties as it would be in real life, but that made the challenging conversation even more realistic. I love the less than original cancer plotline (and I say this having currently writing a cancer fic of my own) but commend you for writing the only Ron/Draco fic of this nature that I'm aware of. Kudos to you for trying your hand at something different but grand. Oh and I'm eternally greatful that I don't have to wait for updates, and can keep on croosing through the fic.
fhl1234 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Was the muggle dictionary of diseases based on a real book? If it wasn't, you did a bang up job making it seem as though it was.

Draco picking a fight to lessen the pain was totally IC for him. Though, if I'm honest, I couldn't see Harry acting the way he did. His behavior was so beyond the pail of their usual fights that I was taken aback. Cheers for Ron sticking up for Malfoy like that. BTW Draco and Ron's insights made the chapter funner to read.

Awwww, it takes a lot to make a Malfoy cry :(

Hermione and Harry a couple...interesting.

And I'm thrilled that Draco's chosen to seek treatment because like he said, without it he would probably not live until Christmas, much less the end of the school year.
fhl1234 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
"A Malfoy doesn't Cry" the title of chapter..."Or Does he?" With a father as stern as his, Lucius would die if he found his son right now. Because Lucius can't empathize with anyone, even his own son who could be very ill...and possibly die from the terrible disease. I like how you provide us with extremely accurate information about the ALL. With as much detail as the fic has, I wonder if you're a surviver or are a medical professional...I guess my question will never be answered considering that the story is complete and you haven't updated anything for like two years.

Regardless, love it and like your unique style of writing and think that Draco's ensights are very true to his character. Draco could prob benefit from talking to someone whose been through what he is...perhaps he could run into another patient in the waiting room...but the story is complete so I'll just have to wait and see.

BTW I'm glad that I was incorrect about who he brought along, because it's more realistic that he'd come alone since he never dreamed he'd be diagnosed with a serious life-threatening illness.