Reviews for Jealousy
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story made me let out a strange giggle when Macy went to leave and Kevin grabbed her. I loved this one, very very good!

-Holly
Newwriter16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved it!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Love it.
sweeneytoddgurl chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
THat was a sweet story! _
ldf chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Totally awesome! Loved it :)
casy23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw...I luv it
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Kevin and Macy. Macy and Kevin. KevinMacy. MacyKevin. Haha sorry but it just clicks!:D

Loved how it ended:]

Lori
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw... AMAZING! I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire thing! You're a great writer :)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is cute Kendra! I like how Macy can tell something's wrong because she knows the boys so well. "And right now you look like frustrated Kevin, not Kevin with a headache." Only Macy!

I liked Kevin teasing her about liking Nick. I hadn't actually expected that and it was a welcome surprise. Very wondeful writing!

Kelly
MeridaFaeScott chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I have neutral feelings for this pairing, but this was cute! Good job!
doodleswriter357 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is definitely my favorite Kevin/Macy story! Very well written, and super enjoyable! I keep reading it over and over again! Keep up the great writing!
Shereeeeboo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
:D

You are simply AMAZING!

"Raisin Bran Crunch? More like Amazin' Bran Crunch!"
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I would leave you a dreadfully long review - but I'll cut it short since I have more of your amazing stories to read :) I loved this. I loved all of the jealousy (excuse the pun). The ending was completely perfect! It was too funny about the Nick thing at the end.

-Aly
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You are an amazing writer. I love the way Macy used her observations as a fan to help Kevin, and the used flirting to sort of, seal the deal. It showed me a different side of Macy. I like the ending, it was nice. Keep up the good work!
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Amazing! I loove kev and macy together! You are an amazing writer also:)