Reviews for Hover Over This
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awww, this is a lovely fic!

So, Peter and Edmund got hurt but Peter only got hurt because he was too worried about Edmund. Awww, the vicious and tender cycle of brotherly love at its finest, people. :D

I love it! Keep up the amazing work!

The ending was adorable!
Linguam chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I don't even know where to begin, I fully, wholeheartedly, LOVE this little story. Not only is it adorable and spot-on when it comes to their personalities and behavior, but you have a way of writing that makes the story go forward almost by itself, it's amazing how easily everything fits together. And I couldn't help but laughing during Edmund's harangue, that too was really spot-on! And of course the ending was truly adorable...
In short, I loved everything about it. Keep up the good work! :)

/Linguam
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very VERY nice. I love the last few lines.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Do I stare in shock at the amazingness of what I just read or laugh because Edmund was just downright hilarious? Mmm... *opts for both*

Wow, was that ever good! I love how you built everything slowly; it kept me curious about the "hovering". Peter was so Peter, Edmund was so Edmund (you actually had me laughing in the middle of his tirade). I love the bantering (and yelling) between the two: great expression, great subtext.
I was wondering about your use of "baring" though. I know you've got a great command of the English language and "baring" does make sense, though I couldn't help but wonder if you'd meant "bearing"? Small question, but anyway.
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic; keep it up!

Ariel_of_Narnia
Minty Blue chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
AMAZING! It was fabulous! I cant even describe it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was amazing! I love your writing!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh. My. Lion.

That was fabulous! I love Peter and Edmund fics. I don't have a big brother, but I do have a little one, and I understand the absolute terror when your little bro is in (or you think he's in) danger. I can tease him all I want, but let someone else bully him? Oh heck no. That's when crouching sister hidden dragon comes out and roars for blood.

Anywhoo...fave!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww, I love these brothers! Thanks for writing such a beautifully told, sweet, cute, and wonderful fic like this! Oh, and thanks a ton for the vocabulary. Now I needn't look them up on Google to know their definitions . . . Haha!
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
AWWWW i love how peter sooo protective I love peoter and Edmund!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awww, too sweet.

I love the brothers together and bickering.

"You hovered."

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Well done.
Arhie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is sweet. I love Golden Age fics, and this shows a great dynamic among the sibs.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Good story. I totally agree with Edmund; being sick is awful. :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love your words, do you read the dictionary? Or do you have another way to learn such fascinating words?

You characterise everyone quite well, and is it just me, or is this the second story of yours I've read today in which Lucy's sick, the other being Monochrome.

-Dyslexic Nerd
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OHMIGOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! exccellent language usage,i could really feel everything you were describing. and hovering is so Peter too:)awesoem awesome story it was so real and so very like them anyway!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 5/15/2011