Reviews for Brain Matter
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 4h
Oh sweet goddess of intoxicated vulcans, thank you for making me laugh my ass off, amen.
TheSleepiestSheep chapter 6 . 6/29
I'm a badass marshmallow. I have found my new slogan.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 4/20
This. Chapter. Was. Awesome! Loved it! Kept me laughing the entire time and a little afterwards.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 14 . 3/4
More! More! More! What happens next? Please update soon! Must know the next step in Jim's ever-crazy adventure (when is it ever not?)!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 3/3
Please tell me you are planning to seriously add on to this one-shot! This material is too good to just leave in the dust. Want more about "Beardy-Spock"! *doubles over laughing!*
tanseynz chapter 8 . 3/3
The Spockish sense of humour is appealing.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 3/3
Oh he is just georgous! I've always figured you can tell what a person is really like by the way they behave when they're drunk, and Spock is just so sweet. Determined, but sweet.
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 1/21
Please finish your stories. They are great but need endings.
TheEaglefeather chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I have been literally laughing my ass off here XD
Please write more of these. Please.
thefeyOh chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Oh god Kirk is so cute! I love that he didn't want Spock to feel left out...he's the best
thefeyOh chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Spock knows so much about Jim, it's adorable...of course Jim then deflects (because he's flustered of course)
thefeyOh chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
aww what is this sadness...please jim, older!spock keeps a holographic transmission of you around his neck...there's the reason behind his determination
ObssesiveVulcanDisorder chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
What?! NOOOOO! I need to know what happened to Jim?! Where are you Lanea?! COME BACK!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
I adore your translations of Spock-speak.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
This chapter is absolutely brilliant; the answers are so completely IC for Kirk.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »