Reviews for Brain Matter
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
More more more more more more more more please more more more
Ashayam chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
Holy mother-effing shit. This is so good, I am in utter awe right now. Seriously, I can't believe how good this is. Nooooooooooo, the latest update was 2009? How shall I live? X( You abandoned it very suddenly, judging from the date of your first and last posts. I hope everything's okay. And. Ugh. I really, really wish you'd continue this, even if it's an incredibly slim hope, after all this time. (Please beat the odds, you can do it...) Still, the most important thing is that you're okay, and if you can't or don't want to post more, that's your right. But I sincerely hope you do.

Oh, it's just so freaking *good*!
Asyndetism chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
"The Adventures of Evil-Jim and Beardy-Spock"

you should write that next
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Oh sweet goddess of intoxicated vulcans, thank you for making me laugh my ass off, amen.
TheSleepiestSheep chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
I'm a badass marshmallow. I have found my new slogan.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
This. Chapter. Was. Awesome! Loved it! Kept me laughing the entire time and a little afterwards.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
More! More! More! What happens next? Please update soon! Must know the next step in Jim's ever-crazy adventure (when is it ever not?)!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Please tell me you are planning to seriously add on to this one-shot! This material is too good to just leave in the dust. Want more about "Beardy-Spock"! *doubles over laughing!*
tanseynz chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
The Spockish sense of humour is appealing.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Oh he is just georgous! I've always figured you can tell what a person is really like by the way they behave when they're drunk, and Spock is just so sweet. Determined, but sweet.
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Please finish your stories. They are great but need endings.
TheEaglefeather chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I have been literally laughing my ass off here XD
Please write more of these. Please.
thefeyOh chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Oh god Kirk is so cute! I love that he didn't want Spock to feel left out...he's the best
thefeyOh chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Spock knows so much about Jim, it's adorable...of course Jim then deflects (because he's flustered of course)
thefeyOh chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
aww what is this sadness...please jim, older!spock keeps a holographic transmission of you around his neck...there's the reason behind his determination
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »