Reviews for Brain Matter
Linstock chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
LOL when you have been watched by Spock you have really been watched. Poor Kirk. Great work.
Slip of the hand chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
I would speak gidderish on how awesome this is and how much I miss you and your writing that that I found it again, but I'm sure you can understand english much better. :) So... come back? 'Cause this story is made of win, the multiple Spocks and Kirks thread you've got going on. Love it. Miss it. Wish it to continue.

I'll give you the internet. Please?
amez chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Funny very funny anybody who likes quirky 'what were they doing between the bigger things' will love this stuff...cause i do 8D
darke wulf chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
Absolutely love this! Particularly the storyline you have going with the too many Spocks and Kirks. Fabulous. I can only hope that you are planning on continuing this. It's truly one of the best I've read.
Miric chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
gack! write? please?
anonymous one chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
you are fucking brilliant. I love it. we never get to see how the evil universe Spock and Jim interact in the original series but you seem to have them down pretty well. I take it Antonia's not an original character, is she? what part of the extended universe does she come from?

I don't suppose I could convince you to continue writing this? pretty please?
rose taylor chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Oh God, I love this. Please continue soon? Please?
Zayroen chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
very nice indeed!
rose taylor chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Okay, so I was gonna wait until I got to the end to review this, but this was just so sweet and cute and funny I just couldn't resist. Thank you!
Lupey chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
You know what is a major bummer? Unwisely reading an "In Progress" story that hasn't been updated in six months, and really, REALLY wanting to know what happens next...
FireBloodyRed chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
AH! this is soo good please update soon im DIEING to read more!
FireBloodyRed chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
LMAO! freakin brilliant! i havent laughed so hard in while...
Von chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
(Rolling on the floor laughing over "Hooray, the shitstorm has passed!")

I would LOVE to see an entire episode like that. :D Crazy!
Von chapter 8 . 2/18/2010