Reviews for Brain Matter
FireBloodyRed chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
oh ! i cant believe he gets so jelous...over..a..plant? LMAO! poor sulu...
Secretkisses22792 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
BA HA HA HA! i bet everyone from every universe would be freakin hilarious!
Nessi of the lake called Ness chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
Please, please, please up date! I know real life puts things on hold, but I really want to know what happens (both in this and in Home)

Sorry for begging,

Your fan,

Nessi
FireBloodyRed chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
LMAO! I love that episode...and hate it. it made me laugh but...i was embaressed to hell!*sigh* i love how honest Spock is... he just had to point out how kirk was blushing...hee hee hee

LOVE IT!
Crysania Fay chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
*Weeps* For I cannot hit the 'next' button... T_T I hope that you update this soon!
Forsake Eternity chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
hey, i was just rereading this and well, I was wondering. at the end of this chapter you said every spock disappeared and I'm not sure if you realized it or not, but ambassador spock doesn't appear in the nebulas/anomaly thing that the kirks and spocks end up on...

either way, I love what you're doing wiht this and look forward to more out of you :D
Murf chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
*dies of laughter* I can only imagine what the conversation turned to after Kirk dragged Drunken!Spock out of the room. This is my favorite "Spock Gets Drunk" fic ever.
Witches-of-Whitewater chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
A) these drabble, short story things are awesome. seriously.

B) too many _s series is amazing, and better than most authors post as their complete stories

C) at some point, I think you wrote "He was apparently from a universe where everyone dressed like a pirate and acted like an asshole": this cracks me up... I don't know why. But it does explain why I was watching the mirror episode and laughing my ass off. You have a talent for understated humor. (I also like Kirk's preoccupation with his awesomeness in Home, which is another story that kicks ass. Major, major kudos for that story...)

Thanks so much for writing!- Emma
OpiumPoppy chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Lol, I heart drunk Spock. They are my fave stories, go Spock on Chocolate. XD
untrackableplz chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
Oh, love this :o. Mini Jim/Spock are so cute!
untrackableplz chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Love it *hysterical giggles*
untrackableplz chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Ha nice!
michelle chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Oh my god, your multi spocks just brightened my day so completely :) thanks
MapleFlavored chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
I've been lurking through your fics recently, but now - with this chapter - I have to speak up. The bit about labeling them "mine" & "spare"... *cracks up* That is hilarious. I'm not sure why, but it is.

On an all-encompassing note: I love all your fics. The characterization is incredible, the 'inner' - and outer - dialogue hilarious, and everything else is awesome, too.

Also, I hope there will be more "Home" soon.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
XD

They made a light saber. -snorts- That's just too awesome.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »