Reviews for Brain Matter
Shidoni8 chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
I love all the random tidbits. This bit with the alternate Spocks and Kirks is SO amazing. I can't wait to red more and find out what's going on. *Sigh* The Nexus. *frustration* But yeah, I love mini!Spock and mini!Kirk and the interactions between all of them.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
I love these two and the way you write them :)

Haha, bad-ass Kirk :))
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update soon. This is so good! I love it so much! I hope you update "Home" soon, too. That one is also incredibly good.

Please hurry and update! :D
ShadoweGoddess chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I think this is the best one yet... I was laughing so hard
mundaneepitome chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
OH MY GOD.

...you writing is a beautiful thing. It's BRILLIANT. I love Spock and his characteristic Spock-ness, and then there's Jim who's just so in character that I can't help but LOVE him. I especially love the parts where Jim's translating about everything Spock says - I enjoyed that a lot - and you know about the Mini-Spock? He was. Adorable. The most adorable thing ever, how he kept close to Jim when he first arrived. I don't know. It was ADORABLE.

I kept on making rabid happy happy gestures at my computer screen and squealing at a lot of parts. 8D

The reason why I like your writing is that it always seems to have plot. And everything works out in that plot - I dunno, it just seems to be like "WOW!" to me - it makes sense and flows really well. Speaking of which, you are the reason I am now in full-frontal K/S mode. I always had a fondness for past selves and future selves and alternate selves - and Jim's opinion and knowledge that anyone with a beard and/or scar equals alternate universe self? JIM BADASS (marshmallow)

Thank you so very much! :D
tonks-666 chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Fascinating. You are going to follow up on this one, right? Because it'd be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you did.
MegKevin chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
'Stand back, bitches, you're about to get schooled. Vulcan style.

I am printing this chapter and framing it.

just thought you'd like to know.

-MegKevin
MegKevin chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
okay. this may be officially the damn cutest thing i've ever read. i love that Kirk keeps insisting 'he's badass, dammit!' you dont have a plot for this one, but there are certain threads tying them together. and Drunk!Choclate!Spock? Priceless. I must bottle him.

that little bit with Chekov was so cute(just cuz Chekov was there-I have a Chekov Cuteness Fixation, i think)but you do know that the Russian language actually doesnt have v's in it, right?

Must. Love. McCoy. 'Do you know how important thinking is to my line of work?'

you are awesome. HUGGLES!

Love, 4ever!

-MegKevin

PLEASE update Home. its so good, i can hardly concentrate on other things cuz like, OMG what gonna happen next?
Flali-Chan chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
Wow. What happens next?
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
I love this little series. I hope you continue it
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
I love how utterly /human/ Spock was when he was drunk! That was amazing! haha
animeangel2439 chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
omg this turned from random somehow connected oneshots to connected one shots to one unique and totally kick ass story that i would totally pay money to be done cuz it would be INTERESTING!
Lanna Jne chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
This, this chapter is the greatest. Drunk!Spock might just be my favourite character of all time, especially the way you've written him. Thank you! Also, I don't entirely know why, but I cracked up at the bit with Chekov snickering and Sulu covering his mouth. Great timing there. :D I'm off to read the rest of this now.
Frosted Violet chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Oh, Oh please update! I enjoyed this story in all parts, and Too Many Kirks ends on such a cliff-hanger this chapter, so please update! *favourited*
It's All Lanaea's Fault chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
*laughs* I love you and your amusing stories. Thanks for writing these adorable, humorous romps for all k/s fans.

And Spock drunk, and Kirk the housewife! So brilliant...
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »