Reviews for Brain Matter
Kateribird chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Oh my godness! Oh my goodness! I hope you plan on continuing this! Don't leave me hanging! Ha ha ha.
Kateribird chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Did I say I was going to be the first person in a laughter-induced coma? Because if that doesn't happen, then I'll certainly be in a coma caused by warm fuzzy overdose.
Kateribird chapter 11 . 12/3/2009

Enough said.
Kateribird chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
I don't even think love explains my feelings for these stories anymore...

Actually, that's a speech impediment.

Oh. Rofl!
Kateribird chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
I swear I'm going to be the first person who ends up in a laughter coma. Dead. Serious.
Kateribird chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Oh good Lord. It's so wonderful. Gah! I wish I had your skills...
Kateribird chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
This was the most magical thing I have ever read. Honestly. Fucking. Awesome.
Kateribird chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Wow. Spock is such a jealous bastard. And Chekov is a meanie! But that was hilarious.
Wednesday1990 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
that was kinda trippy. But I love mini-Spock! Yay for mini-spock!
Oxytreza chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
oh, this story, with all the alternative universe-self and all, is VERY interesting. But good thing that I had watched "the wrath of khan" two days ago, or I wouldn't have understood the coffin thing. And That I was aware of the mirror universe int the TOS.

Anyway. I hope we'll see the following soo D
Oxytreza chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
ha ha ha spock jealous over FLOWERS. D
TamX2 chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
This past chapter was really cool! I've liked all the chapters so far, especially mini-Spock! You've done such a great job bringing the characters to life, well done!

Thanks for writing,

Tam
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Aw, d mmit! I was...I was freaking hoping there was more to this one, I want to know what the hell is going on! I want more tinyJim and tinySpock! (growling)
DontBePissy chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Holy space whales. This is amazing, but there's only so much mini-Spock and Kirk cuteness that I can take before I O.D. on wonderful.

What's going on with Jim and Spock's vision thingies? Are they memories from the past or clips from the future or things that they have to stop before they happen and why the hell was Jim next to Spock's coffin on the Genesis planet from SfS and ARGHMYBRAIN.

I love this. Update soon! (Or when you can. Wishing you a swift recovery from the writer's block.)
Twilight Temptress chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Woah.

Intense.

This is really, really good. Can't wait for the continuation of it. And I don't mean that as a general review line. Seriously. It's gonna be hard to wait.

By the way, I just think it would be unbelievably adorable if Mini-Spock had a 'crush' on Mini-Kirk. :'D

And yes. Spock is the most adorable child ever.

Please please please write the conclusion soon.

(AND A NEW CHAPTER OF HOME. PLEASE.)
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »