Reviews for Brain Matter
sycoraxsnow chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
very very interesting and I am very much looking forward to reading the nex part of this~

on a side note, you write kids really well, haha, very cute and realistic~
sycoraxsnow chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
wonderful, funny and steamy at the end haha

I love this snippet so much...

thanks for yet another wonderful piece~
sycoraxsnow chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
some poor pver worked and annoyed star fleet officer will at least have a...change of pace? reading this XD

very funny and i guess steamy all things considered?
sycoraxsnow chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
a really wonderful follow up and full of sexy things and good descriptions, hilarious helmsmen and chekovs and well...thanks for another great story/drabble~
The Recapper of Badassery chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
I really cannot express in words how much I loved this. To compensate for that, I will instead list all of my favorites. ALL OF THEM. Like so...

“It would be logical.” - “This is what I think we should do. I’ve prepared an argument for it, just in case you decide to disagree. The argument is tailor-made to make you look like an idiot.”

“It would be illogical.” – “This is what I think we shouldn’t do. Also, Dr. McCoy is dumb.”

“That would be inadvisable.” – “You’re dumb. Like Dr. McCoy.”

“That is a private matter.” – “Screw you, I don’t ask about your feelings/sex life/favorite color/childhood/etc.”

“You are mistaken.” – “The fact that you can be so completely wrong really shouldn’t surprise me at this point, and yet, your idiocy never seems to reach a limit. It’s like an endless pit of stupid has swallowed you whole, and you just keep falling further down.”

“It is really quite simple.” – “Did all the big numbers hurt your head? Do you need to go lie down for a while?”

“There is an alternative.” – “Okay, I’ve figured something out, but it’s based on the cracked-out shit I’ve learned from watching Jim, so be ready for that.”

“I would not be adverse to such activities.” – “If I weren’t so repressed I could just say ‘yes, I want to do that’. But I am repressed, so instead I’m just going to say that I don’t object to doing that, and imply the rest of it very heavily by staring at you.”

“I believe I have found a solution.” – “Okay, guys, I’ve totally figured this shit out. Prepare to have your tiny human brains astounded.”

“It is not arrogance, Doctor, merely a fact of my nature.” – “What’s that bring the scoreboard up to? Spock nine-billion, McCoy zero?”

“Your attention seems preoccupied, Captain.” – “Jim? Why are you paying attention to that datapad and not my argument with your best friend?”

Which is pretty much all of it, but hey, you've got another nice long review! ILU.
sycoraxsnow chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
very amusing and well...the ending was simply wonderful and heart warming and kinda really...really Kirk...
sycoraxsnow chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
this was amazing and sweet and so funny that I don't really know how else to praise it...maybe...

but yeah, realistic and sexy and 'domestic' and fluffy in a stimulating way
sycoraxsnow chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I love your sense og humour as well as you portrayal of each individual~ and this story just adds on to everything without bothering the balance...
sycoraxsnow chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
hilarious and totally wonderful~

haha poor jim and jim's libido...
sycoraxsnow chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
that was...incredibly sweet and wonderful to read and...so well written, planned and timed and...thanks so much for writing it

it made me jump through all sorts of emotional hoops and smile wider than I have all day~
black.n.blu chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
Ack! What happens next? This story is so brilliant- please, don't quit here!
black.n.blu chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Wow! Awesome! I loved how it began as informative, like an FAQ, and then turned into a discussion. What really did it for me was the last one, though. The whole thing up to that point was just hilarious, and then BAM! Beautiful moment.
black.n.blu chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Buahahaha, I *love* it! When you said previously that Spock got jealous of "houseplants if Jim looked at them for too long", I just took it as a hyperbole to imply that Spock was easily jealous. I never thought to take it literally. XD Awesome.
Stelmaria chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
Wow, that last chapter was intense! I really hope you continue this story thread, it is riveting! The Mini-Jim and Mini-Spock are so cute together, I love the way you write their interactions. This whole thing is amazing! Don't stop writing!
loathsome child chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Well, that did solve the problem of too many Spocks. I'm sure McCoy would agree. xD
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »