Reviews for Brain Matter
loathsome child chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
I should print this out and use it when I'm watching TOS episodes. Very *ahem* useful... so to speak.
loathsome child chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
“I love you,” he said as he clung on, because Spock was awesome, and… and hot. And awesome.

I'd like to second that. xD

And I enjoyed these drabbles very much.
yolanda-lovefiregirl chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
wow, spock under the influence because of CHOCOLATE!

how cool that idea was~
Tuva chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Awesome! Keep going, we're all hooked!
TheSoulmater chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Love it so much!
Monika chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Couldn't stop laughing the enire time I was reading this. Awesome!
TwoClovedHooves chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
OMG you are significantly amazing. For everything in this.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
so awsome! I cant wait to find out whats happening! There are so many unique bits in this story that make it so much more exciting to read than a normal universe is screwd over story!
SilverBlueGrey chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
whoa. That was a pretty intense chapter, not to mention considerably confusing, if incredily interesting.

:D
Shairlyn chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
Please tell me it isn't going to end there!

I realise you're probably busy finishing Home at the moment, and I know I'm hanging out for that lovely last chapter, but the thought of Kirk drifting between dimensions, lost and alone and without Spock is just too sad to bear!

I trust he'll find him in part three. 'Just the right number of both', or probably something much less corny. :)

Lurv your writing, you are so very talented!
Kerchan chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
O_O I. Must. Know. What. Happens.

Great next adventure in this little side story. I really enjoyed it. I think my favourite part was when little Jim and little Spock were hanging out. It was so cute how I pictured them in my head. Since I do art for a living, I may just draw out that scene if I get time because picturing a rambunctious little Jim smiling at a slightly blushing-green little Spock is just too cute to pass up! Great story, great flow of ideas, and really intense. I really like your method of writing and conveying story ideas. I quite enjoy your work. :D
zoule chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
This chapter is so hilarious. Love it!
njsafkbj chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
No! You can't end here!

Update soon. This was absolutely phenomenal.
chocolatelover1 chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
Damn, Im hella confused -_-

But i like it!... Keep updating! :D
becauseimthefavorite chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
oh snap! dramarama! hope you update again soon
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »