Reviews for Brain Matter
tanseynz chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
The Spockish sense of humour is appealing.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Oh he is just georgous! I've always figured you can tell what a person is really like by the way they behave when they're drunk, and Spock is just so sweet. Determined, but sweet.
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Please finish your stories. They are great but need endings.
TheEaglefeather chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I have been literally laughing my ass off here XD
Please write more of these. Please.
thefeyOh chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Oh god Kirk is so cute! I love that he didn't want Spock to feel left out...he's the best
thefeyOh chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Spock knows so much about Jim, it's adorable...of course Jim then deflects (because he's flustered of course)
thefeyOh chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
aww what is this sadness...please jim, older!spock keeps a holographic transmission of you around his neck...there's the reason behind his determination
REPORT-ME-PLEASE chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
What?! NOOOOO! I need to know what happened to Jim?! Where are you Lanea?! COME BACK!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
I adore your translations of Spock-speak.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
This chapter is absolutely brilliant; the answers are so completely IC for Kirk.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I kinda (okay, that's a lie, because I REALLY) want to read something where Jim, nu!Spock, Spock Prime and Mirror!Spock are in a room together, possibly also including Mirror!Kirk and Kirk Prime(but only if Kirk Prime gets to stay because otherwise it'd just be cruel).
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
This is HILARIOUS! I don't know precisely what makes it so hilarious (maybe being completely dialogue helps) but it is.
IloveHeat chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Please finish this. I love your work.
Mirage chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
noooooooooooooo...why stop at this point i wanna know what happens next, please come back and write more, it drives me crazy when i read something interesting and bammm end of chap and story for lon time please write more i wanna know what this beeing is, when will he find Spock and will the angry Spock-Jim team become more mellow and gentle and learn to feel and fight for peace... why is ony Jim affected so much, because of his dream of a threesome with two Spocks

please come back and write more!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Wow, this little thought certainly took on a life of its own. I can only guess where you were hoping to go with this, and I'd probably be wrong. I wish you hadn't abandoned your stories. You are an exceptional writer.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »