Reviews for Brain Matter
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Ni... hope you finish this soon! You can't just leave me hanging!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
I had hoped you were going to do a good morning-after follow-up, and I did not feel disappointed.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Wahahahaha! I love this chapter and it is the best ever.
Quiet chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
I've never been one for oneshots, but you've got me addicted to yours!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Ah, I've returned from a month of internet deprivation at a sleep away camp. (_) This is just the fix I needed~!
Ruth chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
I loved "Under the Influence" and "After the Influence" these little, sweet slices of life are great. I hope you keep writing them!
Ossa chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I think I want to have your babies . . .

(Please, don't let me; I'm rubbish with kids under the age of four. I'd probably get so annoyed with the crying, I'd whack it against a wall a coupla times!)

Infantcide aside, I really loved it and can't wait for more.
phoebe turner chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
great story! update soon!
HyperFox3176 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
rofl poor spock he went into shock ... lol i rymed XD

cant wait for more funnies X3
Lil chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
Holy crap... that was so funny... im still cracking up! XD
xam chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Definitely liked this one...total fluff, but in a nice badass marshmallow-ey way!

:D
xam chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Hilarious!

:D
King0fCrows chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
God I love you! I'm a fourth of the way through home and i'm already addicted beyond what's healthy (if addictions are ever healthy?)I love these drabbles. This one is probably my second fav so far next to the Spock!Chocolate!Drunkness. :)
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Spock wants more of Jim's touch! How lovely :D These last couple updates have been especially awesome.
Cedarleaf chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Mini-Spock is cuddleable unto the universe, isn't he? Squee! At the same time, the part where Jim actually has to try to /convince/ Mini-Spock that the crew of the Enterprise are his friends is a little heartbreaking. I hope Jim coming to rescue him from whatever the heck just happened will prove to him that he really does have friends. Also, another reviewer made the suggestion to have a Baby-Spock show up with his mother. I have a slightly different idea. Reading Home, I'd always thought it was a really shame that Jim never got a chance to meet Amanda. I really think she would have adored him. So why not have Jim meet Mini-Spock's mom while dropping him off in his respective universe after saving him from whatever the heck just happened?
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »