Reviews for Brain Matter
CastielhastheBluebox chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Oh god I can't get over how adorable this chapter is! I'm literally dying from the cuteness!
SpockandKirkarePERF chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Well that was deep
CastielhastheBluebox chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I just loved this chapter, jealous Spock is just so entertaining to read about for some reason xD
nesting-seraph chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Aww, this has been my favourite chapter so far :)

The comment about 'wondering if the captain's opinion of chess would prove similarly unstable' made me smile.

Love it! I found you on a rec list, so I knew you'd be good.
candypink26 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
drunk!spock is the best kind of spock, loved it!
Eaglator23 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I love this chapter!
alanasimone chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
These are so clever and hilarious! Your writing is fantastic!
rainflower3004 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Oh gosh. This. Is. Priceless. Like really, really mind-blowingly awesome! Had me cackling the entire way.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Between disallowing Spock, or disallowing poker, I'd choose the poker as well.
Lolly pap chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I couldn't stop laughing as I read this. This is by far the funniest and most clever bit of star trek writing, bar none!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Spock swearing, Spock having trouble with his vocabulary, Spock announcing to the Mess Hall that he wants to sleep with the captain right at that moment...I can't. I think this is the best chapter to ever grace the internet!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Oh darling, I fell in love with your style, your writing, your sheer awesomeness!
Where are you? Keep up the gorgeousness. ;)
lea chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
captain james t kirk - badass marshmallow
commander spock - chocoholic

i loved this chapter. snarky fluff is awesome :)
menolikey chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Awwies! Favorite chapter so far! By far! Because it was so cute and so funny to imagine a Kirk with a drunk Spock trying to look authoritative. Must be hard when the first commander is drunk off chocolate xD
menolikey chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Ahahahaha! So funny! I love this! Poor Sulu! You didn't know how jealous Spock was (I don't think Spock might have been fully aware of it until that moment later). And I bet Kirk was there smiling like the cat who got the cream.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »