Reviews for HEAVEN
Bard of Innail chapter 5 . 6/24
Oh please continue this story. Please don't leave it alone now. It's so enticing, I really want to see what happens next. How she attempts to find a job to pay the bills, tries to manages school and the Host Club, how much it pains Kyouya, Honey, and Mori to keep their distance, forced to watch as their best friend slowly falls apart at the seams. You're nailing every lost, empty emotion, every cry of desperation, every attempt at withdraw that a person experiences when they lose someone close to them. I speak from experience and from the way you write, it sounds like you do too.
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
OMG! I love how you wrote that begining part. It was just so beautiful ad sad. Continue with chapter 5!
iiiEatPandaBear chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Pleasee continue this! It's amazing - I love it!
NerdyMadHatter chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I love the story!
Scotty1609 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
ACK! I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCH! Continuuuuued!
morningsong101 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Please, please update!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
ooooooo the plot is thinkening... XD cant wait for more!

...dude theirs floating babies on the tv! dead space is such a strange game! holy crap...

..ANYHOO! sorry bout that...sidetracked...

keep up the good work!
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awww, poor Haru-Chan. D: I'm tearing up because of this, its that good. I really can't wait to read more!
KaoruZhinLee chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Poor Haruhi is dealing with a lot. Hunny and Mori should try to cheer her up since they now know. I like this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm wondering the the Hitachiin twins and Tama-chan will find out.
StyleMisfit chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Poor Haruhi!
Serenity Winchester chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
You a brilliant author! I love this story and can't wait to read more to find what happenes next. Please update as soon as possible! I so want more! And am adding Heaven to my favorite stories list. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Awesome chapter!
Serenity Winchester chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
It's evil how Kyoya's mind works. Still I don't think he's not bad he hides it well, but he really does care about his friends. Poor Haruhi! She just doesn't want to face her father's death. Oh, I hope thinks get better for her! Anyhow, great work, you are really doing a wonderful job on this so far. Well, I'm off to read the next chapter. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Poor Haruhi! hope the others figure out what's wrong with soon cause, she really shouldn't alone at a time like this.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, I love Ramka/Ryoji! He/she is one of my favorite chapters aside from Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Hunny, Mori and Kyoya. I felt so bad for Haruhi that was in tears when she was getting all those phone calls. Sad start but a great read none the less.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »