Reviews for HEAVEN
WhoCanRemember chapter 1 . 3/8
OMG! I love how you wrote that begining part. It was just so beautiful ad sad. Continue with chapter 5!
iiiEatPandaBear chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Pleasee continue this! It's amazing - I love it!
NerdyMadHatter chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I love the story!
Scotty1609 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
ACK! I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCH! Continuuuuued!
morningsong101 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Please, please update!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
ooooooo the plot is thinkening... XD cant wait for more!

...dude theirs floating babies on the tv! dead space is such a strange game! holy crap...

..ANYHOO! sorry bout that...sidetracked...

keep up the good work!
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awww, poor Haru-Chan. D: I'm tearing up because of this, its that good. I really can't wait to read more!
KaoruZhinLee chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Poor Haruhi is dealing with a lot. Hunny and Mori should try to cheer her up since they now know. I like this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm wondering the the Hitachiin twins and Tama-chan will find out.
StyleMisfit chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Poor Haruhi!
Serenity Winchester chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
You a brilliant author! I love this story and can't wait to read more to find what happenes next. Please update as soon as possible! I so want more! And am adding Heaven to my favorite stories list. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Awesome chapter!
Serenity Winchester chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
It's evil how Kyoya's mind works. Still I don't think he's not bad he hides it well, but he really does care about his friends. Poor Haruhi! She just doesn't want to face her father's death. Oh, I hope thinks get better for her! Anyhow, great work, you are really doing a wonderful job on this so far. Well, I'm off to read the next chapter. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Poor Haruhi! hope the others figure out what's wrong with soon cause, she really shouldn't alone at a time like this.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, I love Ramka/Ryoji! He/she is one of my favorite chapters aside from Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Hunny, Mori and Kyoya. I felt so bad for Haruhi that was in tears when she was getting all those phone calls. Sad start but a great read none the less.
paigeydoll chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
This is a really sad story. I was crying while reading it. Poor Haruhi! I hope someone can help her!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »