Reviews for Reach
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
*takes a moment to cry for them* Methinks that Odin may have gone mad. I mean, he has absolute power and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I so totally think that Loki and Heimdall would have reacted like that, if it had been in the anime/manga. BTW, could Heimdall make an appearance in adult form, along with Loki in adult form?...*starts to daydream about the two.../) They would be SO HAWT~!...Update whenever.
Yugure-Unmei chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
SO AWESOME! I luffed it sooo much!
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That... was amazing. Loki's battle with Logic, Heimdall's attempt to keep a straight face, I think it was perfect and lovely and squee! -it's been a while since I've read Heimu Loki fics, depresses meh. D:- This depressed me too, but in that epic way that you know just couldn't go any differently-

Like, when your reading a novel and your favorite character dies, but you know it was important, it's not going to change and that single factor is what made it all perfect.

Ending the fic like that was what made it all perfect.

I'm'astalkyounow. D

Write more. -not to this fic, it's good how it is of course, not to mention I'm freakishly late in reviewing- But write more HxL in general.

-skips off to catch up on more- xD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aw that was sad! they can never be together!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I feel extremely sad and have the urge to inflict harm on Odin.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw...that was one of the sweetest things ever! I really liked the 'no happy ending' because it's actually true and, despite popular thought, I think it adds to the romance. Of course...I'll expect more from you.

Thanks for the writing! 3
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
ok

this is such a great Yaoi

I just remembered episode 12 when Heimdal had a COMPLETE change of character which was so cute, did you possibly get this because the last word he said in that part to Loki was Darling

anyways

THIS IS SO CUTE

(I cant believe I just read a yaoi, about mortal enemies too)