Reviews for Milk and Marshmallows
UCShade chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
I love the story so thanks for making it man. You did great.
A fan of this chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
Ah sora. How young. How naive. Why go for either when you can have both! *sips from his mocha* ahhh delicious. Man it's great being an adult.
robinmiguelf chapter 16 . 3/27/2017
d b l"
Madison Odair chapter 21 . 2/26/2017
Hey. Amazing story. I loved it all and I hope u keep writing amazing stories.
electroGOD41 chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
really love the story so far! Especially the way they met! Hope a bunch of other people can say they agree!
Xalyce chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This fan fiction is one of my absolute favorite! I've read it 3 times and I'll read it again and again. I feel like I'm going back to meet old friends each time I read it again. Please continue to write so many people can feel so happy when they read your work. -
theoneandonly chapter 21 . 4/15/2016
very good and interesting story!
Kyuu chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
omg i love this story so much. its so well written ;u; i dont want it to end...(even to the point ill stop reading for a few weeks to a month or so lol )i just finished chapter 7 and i love the amount of detail and progression u get through in ur story. each character truly feels liek they have their own personality. it doesnt feel like the generic feeling some ppl put into a character. even tho they arent ur own, u portray them so beautifully and rich. I hope u create ur own stories and publish them in the future, ur talent shows strong.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
Amazing story! Great character development and just the right amount of tension and drama to keep me hooked. Seriously really great work on this fic I can't count how many times I laughed aloud. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Dario Flaman chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
That was...AWESOME! One of the best KH fics i have ever read! I looooved it! Especially that Epilogue! It all began with Milk...and ended with Marshmallows. Loved. It. Thanks for this masterpiece!
The Rendezvous to Affinity chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
So I've re-read this fanfic 3 times and I gotta say that I can't get tired of it. The adventures, the conversations with each character, the feels were all a source to get me to read again from time to time. I love how you successfully progressed Sora and Kairi. If I were to imagine the attitude and behaviors of the characters in the KH video games in a summer type setting, this story would be a prime example. You've stuck to their character while at the same time developed a unique setting. I applaud you for this and I'm grateful that I can access a read like this at anytime and anyplace.
Aundielen chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Great writing! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
Aundielen chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
Loved that last scene there!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Yessssss to setting boundaries! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Good writing but goddamn the whole 'boys need to be the first to make a move' idea is so out of date and potentially harmful to girls and women...