Reviews for Milk and Marshmallows
Aundielen chapter 21 . 2/27
Great writing! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
Aundielen chapter 20 . 2/27
Loved that last scene there!
Yessssss to setting boundaries! :D
Good writing but goddamn the whole 'boys need to be the first to make a move' idea is so out of date and potentially harmful to girls and women...
Aundielen chapter 4 . 2/16
Can't believe that Kairi just left Sora there without inviting him! but I guess it worked out
Aundielen chapter 2 . 2/16
hahahaha that's definitely one way to meet someone lollll
FromSoraXWithLove chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
I am going to read this once a year, in rememberence of what I once, and will always believe a perfect story looks like... I miss you RR, Your writing has meant so much to me... Continue YOUR journey, and mske us all proud. I know you will... Keep it up
FSXWL
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
I have a lot of respect for you and your writing style. I've read this through twice, and the only thing that I am disappointed with is that you never answered Sora and Vens question. Does Namine wake up with a boner on her ass? I found that to be a hilarious and very appropriate question. And it wouldn't have been hard to have either blonde dropa hint about that awkward occurrence. Other than that I found this to be a master piece hidden in a bunch of sappy smut. You keep being awesome. And if it's not too much trouble, check out Bleach. I'd love to hear your take on a relationship from that. Thanks for the laughs!
Something Dark chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Simply amazing and inspirational. Can't believe it's your first fic! Please keep writing!
-Denise
Something Dark chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I CRIED
-Denise\(TTTT)/
Kaorei chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
I guess I should start off by saying that I love the development in Sora and Kairi's relationship; how it started off with a little misunderstanding, then turned into something like this. Good job!

Sora taking Cloud's car though LOL. Him and Kairi's love for strawberry ice cream is so funny. And man, I'd give anything to live in Tifa's basement. It basically has everything I need in life: games and food. Hah.

Good job on this, and thanks for such an amazing story! :)
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
I love this story it's awesome
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
This is a very cool yet cute story and very awesome too.
marycutie19 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
wahh,, it was SO cool! I wish I could write like you,, I think this deserved a thousand reviews! hahaha anyway, nice fic I really love it! (**)
MasterKaze chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
This is my all-time favorite story on this site. I'm serious. That's not an exaggeration.

The characters were funny, adorable, relatable, and just simply amazing. The plot was fantastic. I can't tell you how many times I started grinning like an idiot, whether it was because something funny, cute, or otherwise amazing happened. Seriously, my mom kept asking me what I was doing. I think she started to get suspicious that I was doing something I shouldn't have been.

I think you're an amazing author. I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.