Reviews for Milk and Marshmallows
Xalyce chapter 1 . 6/30
This fan fiction is one of my absolute favorite! I've read it 3 times and I'll read it again and again. I feel like I'm going back to meet old friends each time I read it again. Please continue to write so many people can feel so happy when they read your work. -
theoneandonly chapter 21 . 4/15
very good and interesting story!
Kyuu chapter 7 . 1/9
omg i love this story so much. its so well written ;u; i dont want it to end...(even to the point ill stop reading for a few weeks to a month or so lol )i just finished chapter 7 and i love the amount of detail and progression u get through in ur story. each character truly feels liek they have their own personality. it doesnt feel like the generic feeling some ppl put into a character. even tho they arent ur own, u portray them so beautifully and rich. I hope u create ur own stories and publish them in the future, ur talent shows strong.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
Amazing story! Great character development and just the right amount of tension and drama to keep me hooked. Seriously really great work on this fic I can't count how many times I laughed aloud. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Dario Flaman chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
That was...AWESOME! One of the best KH fics i have ever read! I looooved it! Especially that Epilogue! It all began with Milk...and ended with Marshmallows. Loved. It. Thanks for this masterpiece!
The Rendezvous to Affinity chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
So I've re-read this fanfic 3 times and I gotta say that I can't get tired of it. The adventures, the conversations with each character, the feels were all a source to get me to read again from time to time. I love how you successfully progressed Sora and Kairi. If I were to imagine the attitude and behaviors of the characters in the KH video games in a summer type setting, this story would be a prime example. You've stuck to their character while at the same time developed a unique setting. I applaud you for this and I'm grateful that I can access a read like this at anytime and anyplace.
Aundielen chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Great writing! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
Aundielen chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
Loved that last scene there!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Yessssss to setting boundaries! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Good writing but goddamn the whole 'boys need to be the first to make a move' idea is so out of date and potentially harmful to girls and women...
Aundielen chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Can't believe that Kairi just left Sora there without inviting him! but I guess it worked out
Aundielen chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
hahahaha that's definitely one way to meet someone lollll
FromSoraXWithLove chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
I am going to read this once a year, in rememberence of what I once, and will always believe a perfect story looks like... I miss you RR, Your writing has meant so much to me... Continue YOUR journey, and mske us all proud. I know you will... Keep it up
FSXWL
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
I have a lot of respect for you and your writing style. I've read this through twice, and the only thing that I am disappointed with is that you never answered Sora and Vens question. Does Namine wake up with a boner on her ass? I found that to be a hilarious and very appropriate question. And it wouldn't have been hard to have either blonde dropa hint about that awkward occurrence. Other than that I found this to be a master piece hidden in a bunch of sappy smut. You keep being awesome. And if it's not too much trouble, check out Bleach. I'd love to hear your take on a relationship from that. Thanks for the laughs!
Something Dark chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Simply amazing and inspirational. Can't believe it's your first fic! Please keep writing!
-Denise