Reviews for Stripped Outtakes and Other Randomness
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Well done Rose!
arden8283 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
I loved the description of "shoulder bag ninjas"...so great! And Jessica was taken down so perfectly. So...I guess Alaska is the new place for skanks? Good to know... Thanks for all the outtakes!
arden8283 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
What a realistic scene - awkward, sexy times and I loved take control Bella... Great outtake. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
OMG. Who knew that Carlisle was so hilarious? This line especially..."If I see one more flaming vagina I’m going to puke." I loved that he's so willing to help Edward and Bella.
arden8283 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Love Emmett's POV. Loved the line, "if it wasn’t for her voluptuous rack and amazing ass (and every other smokin’ part of her kick-ass body) I’d think she was a dude" when describing Rose. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
I guess Charlie's more observant than I gave him credit for. What was the most interesting was that he realizes what food Bella cooks is dependent on her mood. His POV made me feel a little sorry for him...a very LITTLE. He's just trying to protect his little girl; he just goes about it the wrong way.
arden8283 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Wow Alice's dream about E/B getting caught was so scary...I'm glad that didn't happen. Edward would probably be dead.
arden8283 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Evil Rose was perfect. My favorite lines, "I taught her to fear me on more than one occasion; she has a scar and a bald spot on the back of her head to prove it." I love Rose!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved EmPOV! When he talked about the suitcases as "vaginas with wheels" I nearly fell out of my chair. Thanks!
flyrbrd chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Thanks for this outtake. I love outtakes, they make the stories complete! Keep up the good work.
auroraluna1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
How did I not review this forever ago when I read it the first time? The Rose/Emmett smut is fucktastic as always! What more is there to say? lol
elfinchakie chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
"Your dick might go in perfectly normal but it’s coming out all kinds of fucked up." HAHAHA omg I love Rose too, she's a bitch but a good one. And awwz Jasper is saving up to get Alice a ring :D

Anyways... EMMETT AND ROSALIE SEX IS HAWT! DAYM! Haha, shit even you outtakes are awesome. You guys rock my little British world lool
elfinchakie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
HAHAHAHA! Oh God, sex-obsessed Emmett is THE ONE! I love that guy, and everytime I read "bitch bags", I cracked up. I love how he thinks he's a big man when Rosalie is blatantly in control of everything he does. Thank you for that wicked outtake
yelhsa7 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
lol the hose beast.
mom2kandg chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
You girls never cease to amaze me...The Rosalie and Emmett povs were awesome...Thanks so much for the laughs cause Emmett always gives us something to fall over laughing about...