Reviews for Cleaning to Flourgis
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely hated this quest...took me a bunch of tries before I can finally clean the airship completely.

I had to resist killing all the mimics first. _ Using a mage Viera was seriously fun for me (though I haven't gotten to the point where she's a summoner yet...just have Red Mage and all that for now) but it was fun to watch them BURN easily. Yesss.

Old story is quite old, but I enjoyed it anyway. :D
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is pure genius. Just, yes.

I don't think anyone could've done a better job at portraying the personality of the Viera as it shifts into one of its less openly seen sides.

My favorite parts were the beginning- the first five lines got a sweet laugh out of me- and the very end: "They BURNED." Good Lord, that was great.

Also you did a superb job at displaying the concerns to be had about Luso's sudden out-of-left-field authority; I'd always wondered about that actually.

Lovely story here, in all possible aspects. :D Favorited for sure. Hope you're having a great summer!

-Schwa
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Really nice piece on the Cleaning to Ordalia mission! Glinta's line, "They BURNED," had me in stitches and poor, poor Soberg. XDD

*Shinaka*
Drakedragon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Short as it was, this little story made me laugh. I can see how casters based on the elements would enjoy a fight with Mimics and their ridiculous vulnerability.

This is well written and there were no grammar errors that I could notice. Excellent work.

5/5
KSLA chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
1) Hm... I think I know what kind of Mimic-related memories she had...

2) MP Boost? I really think you're referring to MP Channeling, which gives double the MP per turn...

Oh, and I guess Glinta isn't one of those Blood Price Summoners... (Insert Winking Smiley Here)
Ichigo -usagi Wizu chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
well, that was funny, but only in the end. I think you should consider removing the turn-thing, made the battle style like... squared. yes, squared. not good.

I's think I'll laugh out loud if i see the summoner laugh out like a witch (like, hohohohohohoho...!) and set the airship burning. It's be funny... well, for me.

for me the name of clan Gully was... cute. yep, kinda silly, but cute at the least.