Reviews for Parting Ways
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Sad, sad, sad... but good enough to keep me going (i don't usually live sad stories, they have to be really good to keep me reading)

Leondra chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow, sad, bittersweet, poignent. The flashback at the end had a really large emotional impact. Great work!
Off spring chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
this had so much potential i know u arent gonna continue it but you should of it was really good and kinda left all your readers hanging
Tilulation chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
That was sweet... :)
Julia chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
OMG... This story is so sad. I know its a pretty old story, but maybe you could consider to continue it anyway. It would be so worth it, please ;-)
Marie chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
OMGSH! I have read this story so many times and it makes me cry everytime! This is one of my favorite fics. Bravo, great story! You are a wonderful writer!
PrOnGs Da GrEaT chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
sad, sweet and good. but the ending kinda confused me...but oh well. my compliments on this.

me chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
YOU BROKE UP MONICA AND CHANDLER!...i never thought i'd enjoy a fic where that happens...but i did like this one...but i love all of your fics so i'm not that surpised that i liked it...just never break them up AGAIN
teacherchez - i am still too lazy to get logged in. damn school. leaves me too tired chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Sad, sweet. I love this, but Chandler and Monica belong together. NEVER SPLIT THEM UP! But it was a great fic and you are the best writer on this site (IMHO, anyway).

screamingtruth chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
If I could write half as well as you I would continue you this for at least one more chapter...

The last quote actually could continue the story, if you think about it :) Once again, great writting, I just wish you would continure this, or maybe a prequel, instead :)

fyrefly chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
You must write more! THat was extremely good! It was great! Please don't leave us hanging like that!
smyle chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
wow! that was good! although i don't really enjoy c/m break-ups, that story was good! and i know many people want you to continue, but i agree with shouldn't continue because that'll just like ruin the whole "essence" of the story! it's like, it won't be all "" anymore. yeah, i know i'm not making anysense, but hey, that just mean's my work is done for the day! LoL
BluEyes chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
awww,that's how it ends? i hate sad endings! write more! wait, no, don't write more, it'll probably just ruin it, no offense. wow, i'm just gonna shut up, this was(like everything else u write) well-written and great :) and Happy New Year!
kello chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
it was a good fic. i liked it and i think u should continue. if u dont a lot of people will hunt u down and kick ur a$$! lol good fic
Exintaris chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
This does not make clear why things were going bad before M got pregnant. Otherwise, this is good well-written stuff (though one you're for your), and certainly a possible if disspiriting outcome.