Reviews for The Principals Office
Mike Lewis chapter 2 . 10/6
This was a very hot story. I would have loved, however, If there were more build up to the sex- more seduction over time, how they ended up together after school. The chase is often hotter than the kill. Do more of these.
I fucking masturbated to this it was so hot
I read this with my boyfriend, it turned me on & got me so wet. He masturbated with me & made me fucking moan until I cummed.
This made me extremely wet. I had to rub my clit, I started out slow & I imagined Edward fucking me. Then I started fingering myself slowly, then faster & harder, I fingered myself imagining Edward telling me he loved fucking me hard & he was gonna make me scream his name & he was gonna make me cum hard. Then I fingered myself faster & harder & I cummed really fucking hard & it felt fucking good.
Twilightlover chapter 1 . 4/9
I liked this. I thought it was a really good turn on. I love Edward talking dirty ;)
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
This bella just confuses me honestly.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
How can she be his slut? ;/ he sure didn't teach her anything she knows. And as unpleasing as the thought is, i don't believe he'll be the last dick in her mouth.
wardlyman chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
...still to much referencing... And considering she has fucked alot of guys... How is she shockingly tight? Unless edward was unusual big... I could see that, but she sucked his cock like the uncountable others she has sucked in her 18 yrs of life. Really sad if you really think about it.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Don't like how you dwelled on bella being a slut... I'd get if you had one reference to her being slut... But you made a short 'drama' of it and ruined everything. I don't like that she has had more guys then she can count, and sucked all their cocks. She's in high school. Not a sophomore in college. sophomore girls are the wildest. In college in my experience.
blondelilly chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hi I really like your stories. But particularly The Principals Office. Please keep on writing more chapters

Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Good story
mialove1 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
more more more more
joice84 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Hi! i loved it ! and I really wanted more!