Reviews for Of stupidities and lovely outbursts
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I can see Nyota defending her man passionately like that. It was so tender the way he came and hold her hand and kissed her in front of everyone at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Uh that was beautiful! :)
Crazymisscarly chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Yeahp, this is awesome
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I usually hate when people review like this, but I have to do it:

! :)
Phoenix2009 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Prejudicies might don't know limits, but luckily, neither love does. Well, this isn't only love, it's respect, admiration, care...and many other things all together.

Spock is, definetely, my favourite character right because...of whom he is. I would have defended him too, I think. So I can only appreciate Uhura speech (and yes, wrath...), and your commitment in writing this fanfic. Congratulations!
QTFics chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was wonderful!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I would love to gush over Spock with you, but I try to maintain my dignity, in public at least (and in private if it can be helped). Very sweet story; it is nice to see Spock's friends and crewmembers come to his defense, and the prejudiced/racial premises are always interesting. Nicely done.
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw! I LOVE it! Great job! You captured the essence of their relationship PERFECTLY :)
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Don't mess with Nyota. Nice story. Thanks
lostzuner chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Let's just say 'Stupid' is all of our middle name. But it totally makes us smarter.

Don't mess with Nyota cause you're not only getting the horns... you're getting the Vulcan :D
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Nicely done. :)
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Uhura's rant was amazingly written
Tethys' Dream chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I loved the JA reference. Somehow it's very appropriate for this pairing. I look forward to more!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
heheh you don't pick on a girls man _ this was great! i just love these two!
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009