Reviews for Take A Chance On Me
Entropic Kitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I'm confused... Is Bella still a virgin cause she's holding out for Edward?

I know Eddie's a virgin cause you made him a dork. I'm glad it wasn't Tanya you made him all goo goo eyed over. I'd boycott your stories if it was. lol
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
It was good for me. ;)

I love David and have a feeling him and Alice are going to get along fine [if she's making an appearance]. And if she is, I can only imagine the sneaky sneaky ways the two combined will have to make sure Bella gets her man. Because Lauren can't have him.

Thanks for another great chapter!
Freckles0628 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
did he say no 2 Tanya?

isn't that the 'supposed' girl hes wants?

does Bella realize this?
krissy chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
That was...well, you already know, you wrote it. Just to tell you, I HATE that song, 'wifey'? You've got to be kidding me. Rap is so pointless and brain corrupting. Okay, Ill stop with the rap flames. Update soon! :)
krissy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Pretty cool so far. :)
Bella Dazzles chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Damn Girl! that's some mighty hott dancing you had goin on there...makes me wanna get all up on nerdy edwards junk too... ;)
adrienne chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh lordy! i fucking love it! yayayyaa i like this bella! this edwardo makes me wanna kick him in the balls 4 times. i hope lauren breaks nerdwards heart into a thousand little tiny pieces that he can stick up his ass. hahaha. yay for bella swears-a-lot swan!
erincassidy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
So I've read a shit-ton of fanfic in the past month, but this is my first review. I really enjoyed your first chapter. Mouthy, angry Bella is super and who doesn't love a gay friend? So thank you for being a good writer, and now you should post the next chapter, no? I usually only read complete, so have some pity!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like it. I love a snarky Bella and an Edward who isn't aware of just how hot he is. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
shoecraz chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
so what? he likes bella but wants lauern? what the hell. that is just messed up if you know what i mean .
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love it and I can't wait to read more! It looks like it's going to be such a great story!
Bella Dazzles chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
ok...this is shaping up to be something good...now that i'm reviewing that means you get to update...:P
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aw. i luv it but i

HATE that Edward wants Lauren... I JUST THREW UP AT THE THOUGHT... y cant Edward see Bella for who she really is and just fucking FUCK her
Mydnytwriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really like it... I cant wait to read more :D

MydNytWriter xoxo