Reviews for Take A Chance On Me
fourbrats chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I think he got exactly what he deserved. This Edward has been a complete asshole through this thing and even though he didn't know she loved him he still slept with her and then left her there while he went off with another woman. What the hell does he expect.
Aly8188 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
So ahmaziingg
sekoehler chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
I loved this fic. You had me laughing and crying all at the same time. Well done!
ashleybabee1015 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I know what its like to be in love with your best friend that shit hurts like a best friend..I love soo much and I had a boyfriend..let's just say that he moved and it didn't end well..and he still trys too talk to me.. and I loved him too but not as much I love my bestfriend and its weird how I have more feelings for my bestfriend..I can't stand the fact that likes all these other people and I'm the last one I don't what to do its really hard to see him with the other day it got really bad..I lost it and I wanted to punch my other best friend in the face because she KNOWS what to do to make me emotional..she was all over him and I got really mad soo I threw a pen across the classroom and started crying and everybody wanted to help but nobody knew what was going on except him and my other two bestfriends..I won't talk to anybody about it except my other 2 besties..he knows I like him but he just keeps rubbing it in to my face and I feel like punching him in the face and then just crying..he knows exactly what he does when he's around other girls I don't like..its hurts so bad.. :'(

he doesn't realize that nobody gets him and loves him likee I do..the girl he tried to win her heart and she did(sorta) what lauren did and he was trying to hurt himself. because they had this argument. me and my best friend had to calm him down..scary as shit to see him like tht. :'(
sexyrexy16 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Icried when i read this chapter and i dont do that a lot i really like this story
lily chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
this is perfect, it could be a movie, not in my whole life of buisness have i ever seen a plot so unpredictible and charming. it relates to peolpe and has a twist here and there, i will have one of me agent check it out and it may just end up as a movie next ti twilight!
sweetmel21 chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Such a sweet story.
Enchanted Bunny chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
yay! like it! :)
RiRiChan012 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
i am seriously in tears and my sister thinks i am retarded. it takes some serious shit to make me cry.
RiRiChan012 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
if edward was alive and this actually happened, i would punch him in the face ten times harder than bella and knee him int he happy sacks, kill him, bring him back to life and do it all over again except a million times harder!
frizzle1872 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
*tears on cheek* I love this story! I'm so sad it ended!
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great, first chapter! I can't wait to see how their relationship will change :-)
missrebecca chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
this story is awesome. i was getting myself right worked up when i thought he was gunna choose lauren...and then he didnt go after her right away! WTH!

but it's awesome, i found you after watching your vid on youtube, which is also pretty awesome :).

i would love to know what you think of my stories? maybe lol.

randomcupcake123 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010