Reviews for Take A Chance On Me
RiRiChan012 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
if edward was alive and this actually happened, i would punch him in the face ten times harder than bella and knee him int he happy sacks, kill him, bring him back to life and do it all over again except a million times harder!
frizzle1872 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
*tears on cheek* I love this story! I'm so sad it ended!
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great, first chapter! I can't wait to see how their relationship will change :-)
missrebecca chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
this story is awesome. i was getting myself right worked up when i thought he was gunna choose lauren...and then he didnt go after her right away! WTH!

but it's awesome, i found you after watching your vid on youtube, which is also pretty awesome :).

i would love to know what you think of my stories? maybe lol.

xx
randomcupcake123 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
i love (:
girl chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
great story

read it in a day
HensonsAnimal chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
taking a chance has never been better :DD

LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH !

even had me in tears for poor bella!
ReverseQueen chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Omg! This story is absolutely FANTASTIC! A few punctuation and spelling errors but I guess that's just me being picky!

Please keep writing!

Love ReverseQueen

P.S You don't happen to like obernewtyn, do you? Well, check out my story. It's not finished yet, but it's called Rushton's World Obernewtyn, and it would help if you read the book first (obernewtyn by isobelle carmody)
Longing to Write chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Why is Bella so low class and crude? Even Emmett isn't coming accross that way - I have to say it spoils a really good story line. Too bad!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY
Dannygirl90 chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
aghh! I LOVED THE EPILOGUE!

PERFECTO, BRAVA DIVA!
Dannygirl90 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
OH MY GOSH...IS HE REALLY THAT STUPID?

BELLA, MOVE ON TO JACOB!
Dannygirl90 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOVE BELLA!

WHAT FUCKING DUMBASS...SOO CLUELESS!
All you need is Moz chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
Aww i loved it - great epilogue, i love seeing everyone settled and happy.
All you need is Moz chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
The card thing from love actually is great and was my fave bit. I really like ABBA especially 'Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight' - hmm wonder what that says about me.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »