Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
RazNeirohDiLacrihm chapter 3 . 10/30
Ya know... I am more interested to know as to whom or what inspired L to write PWP. *wiggles eyebrows*
Mizuki Amaya chapter 49 . 9/18
Honestly, absolutely beautiful. I was sobbing for the last 5 chapters or so. I am still sobbing, but in a less achingly, empty sort of way.
Woah, this story was amazing. You are a terrific writer! I must say I absolutely loved reading this story. You even managed to make me cry. Even the anime didn't make me cry. I rarely cry because of a story. I can tell you with absolute certainty this story was one of the best death note fanfictions I have ever read. Again I enjoyed reading this story so much. It was just... wow. I can't even think of the right words to describe this story it was that great. You did an amazing job.
shingekinolife chapter 49 . 6/22
I don't even know where to begin. I have never EVER cried while reading a fanfic before. This is the first time I have ever cried, let alone bawled my eyes out for a story.

I have no words for how amazing this story is. It made me laugh and it broke my heart multiple times, but I still loved every second of it. You wrote their relationship beautifully and the ending? Just perfect. The epilogue had me sobbing both tears of happiness and sadness. You have a gift of being able to balance out both humour and absolute tragedy and I commend you greatly for that. I don't have much else to say except, thank you. Thank you so much for writing this utter masterpiece. I've read hundreds of fanfics online, but I must admit, this is now my number one. I'm so glad to have stumbled across it.
this song feels written for this:

watch?vueDFLiwOCeA

(Beautiful Disaster by RBYN)

We're lighting up the dark

I didn't know how to find the answer
But it was at the end
I lost myself in the rush of disaster
Found you here in the beautiful disaster

Now I see the miracle I'm living
There wouldn't be just where we are without the collision

The lyrics are so relevant
AIRbooks chapter 49 . 2/26
This story made me cry and I almost never cry. This was amazing and sorta depressing. I love sad things. It was well written and had a good, twisty plot, though. Truly beautiful and disastrous. Lives up to it's name. And the ending made it even better. One of my favorites, I think. Can't wait to read more.
Thefluffyfish chapter 49 . 12/27/2016
This is genius. You have such talent.
Please keep doing what you do I would recommend this to anyone.
Love, fluffy
Fluffy chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Why would you do this? I'm so sad now. :{
That was brilliant though.
I've read all of your storys I can't remember if I reviewed or not I have a bad habit of forgetting. I absolutely love your writing style you're my absolute favourite author please keep doing what you do.
Love fluffy
cheeseandhamburger chapter 49 . 12/19/2016
How could you make me cry like this?! Hooooowwww?!

That was one of the saddest, most romantic Death Note fics I've read. Light and L relationship was amazing and I loved them here!
I even felt bad for B and C. I'll go read your other DN stuff now!
SpiderLily418 chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
Um. Uh. Well.

I guess I didn't need my heart, anyway.

But really, I think I'm in shock.

This is by far my favorite Death Note fanfic. Well done.
Sage1111 chapter 49 . 6/28/2016
I absolutely loved this, great job
CigaretteandGin chapter 49 . 6/27/2016
This is awesome. I love this story beyond measure and I love you for writing this absolutely amazing fic, I really don't know what to say anymore besides I love this I love your Light (and his quirks) ans I love L and I am really not exaggerating and I really really hope you will write another amazing story (because I already read K another stunning fic) and I am out of reading material... my support, you are amazing (your writing and your plot and the characters)
and please do moreworshipping, CG
Lila Dunmare chapter 49 . 12/24/2015
Your fanfiction is clearly one of the best death note fanfiction I've ever read ! I read it all in one go (it's 3:00 in the morning right now) xD. Also, I love how you ended it ! Thank you for writing this.
DraconoBlade chapter 48 . 11/14/2015
I truly wish to commend you for your writing talent and how purely phenomenal this story is. I now remember exactly why I added it to my favorites way back when and mysteriously never deleted it. Re-reading this has been a new and familiar exhilarating adventure. I really love this story, and I'm really glad I decided to read it again. Amazing performance. I hope me saying this, as well as countless others, makes you smile: Thank you, and keep up the wonderful work! :)
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
While most people are focused on Matt (which is to be expected) I loved the part about B, and C's relationship. Like, wow. That's strong, no matter how twisted they may be. I'll most likely write a worth review later. Even though this is my fourth time reading this :p.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »