Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
sagewhisker1111 chapter 49 . 6/28
I absolutely loved this, great job
CigaretteandGin chapter 49 . 6/27
This is awesome. I love this story beyond measure and I love you for writing this absolutely amazing fic, I really don't know what to say anymore besides I love this I love your Light (and his quirks) ans I love L and I am really not exaggerating and I really really hope you will write another amazing story (because I already read K another stunning fic) and I am out of reading material... my support, you are amazing (your writing and your plot and the characters)
and please do moreworshipping, CG
PlumeVif151 chapter 49 . 12/24/2015
Your fanfiction is clearly one of the best death note fanfiction I've ever read ! I read it all in one go (it's 3:00 in the morning right now) xD. Also, I love how you ended it ! Thank you for writing this.
DraconoBlade chapter 48 . 11/14/2015
I truly wish to commend you for your writing talent and how purely phenomenal this story is. I now remember exactly why I added it to my favorites way back when and mysteriously never deleted it. Re-reading this has been a new and familiar exhilarating adventure. I really love this story, and I'm really glad I decided to read it again. Amazing performance. I hope me saying this, as well as countless others, makes you smile: Thank you, and keep up the wonderful work! :)
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
While most people are focused on Matt (which is to be expected) I loved the part about B, and C's relationship. Like, wow. That's strong, no matter how twisted they may be. I'll most likely write a worth review later. Even though this is my fourth time reading this :p.
PsychicPunch chapter 48 . 5/17/2015
Don't mind me, just crying
toolazytothinkaboutausername chapter 49 . 12/17/2014
Your story is very touching, heartbroken but also hilarious Your writting style is so amazing. L and Light is one of my most favorite couple, they are so opposite and alike at the same time and their canon story was, as you said, so tragic.
I usually like angst story and sad ending with one was dead and another one was living hell with agony and regret (how sadistic :v ) but your story's ending was, for me, so fantastic and perfect. Light and L had their second chance and perhaps they would have a happy ever after but it was sad and sore (at least for me) as well. They couldn't remember their previous lives, their tragic but also sweet, beautiful love story. Of course, they did not need those memories to love each other badly again and forever but still. I'd rather believe that every kiss and touch, in the future, would bring them some memory fragments (as it did with Light in your story) and one day, together, they could remember their whole story. It would be much simpler and more interesing if the Death Note reappeared, they worked together to solve the case then touched the notebook at the same time and ... screamed together :v Maybe, their next actions would be kissing passionately then going to bedroom or whatever :)))))) Do you think it's relevant?
Thank you for writting this beautiful story and sorry for any grammar mistakes I made. I hope you understand what I want to say, don't you?
X chapter 49 . 9/11/2014
Good.
youdistractedme chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
Thank you.
TP009 chapter 49 . 4/16/2014
This was such a frigging good fic, Lyke oh ma geeeee its so good. No matter how many times I read this I always get a lump in my throat while my emotions vary from tears to laughter to crying again to anger to crying again to just plain and simply going 'awwwwwwww' over and over again. Love it, one of the best in the LxLight fandom. Xx - Thunderpants.
Starlight Pheonix chapter 49 . 4/13/2014
I know its been ages since this was finished, but I thought I should tell you something.
This fic made me laugh, almost cry, and want to break something. It's so good! The ending is sad, but happy, and completely perfect!
I just thought you should know!
jackwintersolstice chapter 49 . 4/13/2014
I hate you for this, yet I love you for it.
My heart has been torn in two, but in a wonderful way.
That was a truly beautiful ending that I will never forget.
_
Asdfghjkl chapter 40 . 3/8/2014
WAIT WHAT IM SO CONFUSED

IS L SAYING THAT LIGHT IS A WOMAN? WHAT WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT
XSFX chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Hehehe the little phantom Of The Opera lyric at the bottom made me laugh because I began singing along, hell yeah!
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »