Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
AIRbooks chapter 49 . 2/26
This story made me cry and I almost never cry. This was amazing and sorta depressing. I love sad things. It was well written and had a good, twisty plot, though. Truly beautiful and disastrous. Lives up to it's name. And the ending made it even better. One of my favorites, I think. Can't wait to read more.
Thefluffyfish chapter 49 . 12/27/2016
This is genius. You have such talent.
Please keep doing what you do I would recommend this to anyone.
Love, fluffy
Fluffy chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Why would you do this? I'm so sad now. :{
That was brilliant though.
I've read all of your storys I can't remember if I reviewed or not I have a bad habit of forgetting. I absolutely love your writing style you're my absolute favourite author please keep doing what you do.
Love fluffy
cheeseandhamburger chapter 49 . 12/19/2016
How could you make me cry like this?! Hooooowwww?!

That was one of the saddest, most romantic Death Note fics I've read. Light and L relationship was amazing and I loved them here!
I even felt bad for B and C. I'll go read your other DN stuff now!
Ace of Cacti chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
Um. Uh. Well.

I guess I didn't need my heart, anyway.

But really, I think I'm in shock.

This is by far my favorite Death Note fanfic. Well done.
sagewhisker1111 chapter 49 . 6/28/2016
I absolutely loved this, great job
CigaretteandGin chapter 49 . 6/27/2016
This is awesome. I love this story beyond measure and I love you for writing this absolutely amazing fic, I really don't know what to say anymore besides I love this I love your Light (and his quirks) ans I love L and I am really not exaggerating and I really really hope you will write another amazing story (because I already read K another stunning fic) and I am out of reading material... my support, you are amazing (your writing and your plot and the characters)
and please do moreworshipping, CG
PlumeVif151 chapter 49 . 12/24/2015
Your fanfiction is clearly one of the best death note fanfiction I've ever read ! I read it all in one go (it's 3:00 in the morning right now) xD. Also, I love how you ended it ! Thank you for writing this.
DraconoBlade chapter 48 . 11/14/2015
I truly wish to commend you for your writing talent and how purely phenomenal this story is. I now remember exactly why I added it to my favorites way back when and mysteriously never deleted it. Re-reading this has been a new and familiar exhilarating adventure. I really love this story, and I'm really glad I decided to read it again. Amazing performance. I hope me saying this, as well as countless others, makes you smile: Thank you, and keep up the wonderful work! :)
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
While most people are focused on Matt (which is to be expected) I loved the part about B, and C's relationship. Like, wow. That's strong, no matter how twisted they may be. I'll most likely write a worth review later. Even though this is my fourth time reading this :p.
PsychicPunch chapter 48 . 5/17/2015
Don't mind me, just crying
toolazytothinkaboutausername chapter 49 . 12/17/2014
Your story is very touching, heartbroken but also hilarious Your writting style is so amazing. L and Light is one of my most favorite couple, they are so opposite and alike at the same time and their canon story was, as you said, so tragic.
I usually like angst story and sad ending with one was dead and another one was living hell with agony and regret (how sadistic :v ) but your story's ending was, for me, so fantastic and perfect. Light and L had their second chance and perhaps they would have a happy ever after but it was sad and sore (at least for me) as well. They couldn't remember their previous lives, their tragic but also sweet, beautiful love story. Of course, they did not need those memories to love each other badly again and forever but still. I'd rather believe that every kiss and touch, in the future, would bring them some memory fragments (as it did with Light in your story) and one day, together, they could remember their whole story. It would be much simpler and more interesing if the Death Note reappeared, they worked together to solve the case then touched the notebook at the same time and ... screamed together :v Maybe, their next actions would be kissing passionately then going to bedroom or whatever :)))))) Do you think it's relevant?
Thank you for writting this beautiful story and sorry for any grammar mistakes I made. I hope you understand what I want to say, don't you?
X chapter 49 . 9/11/2014
Good.
raesins chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
Thank you.
TP009 chapter 49 . 4/16/2014
This was such a frigging good fic, Lyke oh ma geeeee its so good. No matter how many times I read this I always get a lump in my throat while my emotions vary from tears to laughter to crying again to anger to crying again to just plain and simply going 'awwwwwwww' over and over again. Love it, one of the best in the LxLight fandom. Xx - Thunderpants.
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »