Reviews for Beyond Forgiveness
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Zack is such a sweetheart. _ Aerith seems a bit more bitter in this than I usually picture her, but it is a relief from the either-saint-or-demon portrayal she usually gets. Usually the saint one, I think I've only read one story that really came close to bashing her.
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I've developed a soft spot for Aerith and Zack while playing Crisis Core and this is a sweet but very sad glimpse of their existence. It's just tragic how they both ended up, like Aerith said (or thought, whatever).

This could've been a tad bit longer, though - now it's not even a snack, it's like a small bite that just makes you want more. Just a bit more depth into the situation, more tension building would serve this well.

I still enjoyed this very much. I wasn't a fan of Advent Children but I do love Aerith and Zack (especially together) and I'm really sad about both of them dying - especially Zack, since Aerith didn't really seem to mind in the game. You have a nice way of writing, it's really touching.
Dindrane chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well written as always. And I have to agree with Zack. Aeris could have stepped aside as everyone's shoulder to cry on anytime she wished. I have a hard time seeing her resenting the role that she reached beyond the grave to continue. Even as Cloud's destiny seems to be forever to get into trouble, hers was to be the counselor. As in real life, we need our friends to lean on during our struggles.