Reviews for Secrets of the Wind
TreesoftheWild chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Very nice. You should do a fic where Aang matures and finds them, and says that he will teach them of the ways of Old but not force them to follow it so long as they keep the stories alive in the dark and beyond when nations and benders merge. Should be short like this one or at least a one-shot.
Anyway this is great and shows that they know how to hide it and no one suspects enough.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Like :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was lovely, thanks for he wonderful read!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love the snippets. Personally, I too find it hard to believe that all of them would be wiped out. Maybe a culture. Yes, a culture can be wiped out, but like this story shows, people can fall through the cracks.
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really love this idea. My personal opinion is that they never really eliminated everyone, because I refuse to believe that the Fire Nation is that efficient, but this works with that head canon as well. These snapshots are so cool, and I just really love them.
illereyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is such a great snapshot of life in hiding. Will you develop any of these? The soldier is especially intriguing.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
whoa, never thought about that
Rickashay chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow, that's very interesting. I enjoyed it. :D
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice! Totally makes sense. I particularly liked the desert dwelling airbenders.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I agree completely with your reasoning. While the show itself was on I told my brother several times there would have to be more air-benders FAST or the avatar cycle would have no one to move to when it came around to air again.

I honestly thought the water-benders of the swamp tribe were air-benders until the end of the episode.
me chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh! Oh! Oh! This is great! I love the idea.

I know this is a oneshot but can you please continue it? Please?
Nikkel chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks airbenders are still around, but not quite known. Awesome.
Miyiku chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
WOW! Great. Amazing stories in few words. Excellent!
CyclonePsycho chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hm, interesting. Elaborate, please?