Reviews for Secrets of the Wind
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Like :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was lovely, thanks for he wonderful read!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love the snippets. Personally, I too find it hard to believe that all of them would be wiped out. Maybe a culture. Yes, a culture can be wiped out, but like this story shows, people can fall through the cracks.
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really love this idea. My personal opinion is that they never really eliminated everyone, because I refuse to believe that the Fire Nation is that efficient, but this works with that head canon as well. These snapshots are so cool, and I just really love them.
illereyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is such a great snapshot of life in hiding. Will you develop any of these? The soldier is especially intriguing.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
whoa, never thought about that
Rickashay chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow, that's very interesting. I enjoyed it. :D
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice! Totally makes sense. I particularly liked the desert dwelling airbenders.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I agree completely with your reasoning. While the show itself was on I told my brother several times there would have to be more air-benders FAST or the avatar cycle would have no one to move to when it came around to air again.

I honestly thought the water-benders of the swamp tribe were air-benders until the end of the episode.
me chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh! Oh! Oh! This is great! I love the idea.

I know this is a oneshot but can you please continue it? Please?
Nikkel chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks airbenders are still around, but not quite known. Awesome.
Miyiku chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
WOW! Great. Amazing stories in few words. Excellent!
CyclonePsycho chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hm, interesting. Elaborate, please?