Reviews for With Wandering Steps and Slow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
So good, so heavy. Thank you for sharing.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautiful! Thank you!
anamarya chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
sweet and sad... made me cry
Montana-Rosalie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
OMG, this is so good. *whimpers*
cirana chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
gd fic
Bells chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*cries*

Amazing.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was wonderful - I don't have another word. Truly wonderful.
Tabitha chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I reviewed this on your lj, but I saw it here and had to review again. Beautifully written, sad and dark and painful, but with that gorgeous hope at the end. I haven't seen much written from Anna's pov, but this is so fulfilling that now I want to try my hand at it.
Justme chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved this story!.

I can picture Dean as an older always was pretty grouchy and short tempered-even as a younger man so I can only imagine how nasty and moody he would be as a senior would stay away in droves!.

Not that he doesn't have some valid reasons to be bitter.

The loneliness must be Dean going solo all those a long,hard,rough hunter's life - without his brother by his he's the same old Dean - crusty till the end.

And Anna - coming back into his needs her but would never admit too stubborn for his own good - but at least he has her companionship and help to make the years a bit less empty.

And Sam - Glad to see that he went to the right place after his 's sad he died but at least the angels and God knew he fought the good fight - on the right side.

I also loved the ending - Sam and Dean reunited - finally.

Wonderful story!
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, that was so sad. I had tears in my eyes by the end. Excellent story.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is beautiful and starkly bleak, and the threads of grief and sorrow and lives undone run through the entire fabric of the story like dark waters deep in the Earth. Kull wahad!