Reviews for Monsters And Heroes
snapes wife to be chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Was liking this, shame it seems to have been abandoned
Jean-Moddalle chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
this chapter tells me there wil be more soon yet that was 5 year be kind and finish this story

Salut JM
AureaD chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I just thought I'd write to let you know I've just found your Monsters and Heroes story and found it not completed. I was so enjoying the story, particularly when Gibbs has children to look after and eventually adopt. As well as good NCIS stories to go with his personal life.

I know it's been a long time, but can see you haven't written anything recently and wonder if my post will encourage you to pick up the pen once more. I do hope so. I so hate unfinished stories. With my best wishes.
Kikilia14 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Totally wished you had finished this- so many possibilities.
staupe chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
know it has been awhile since u worked on this story...would love to see it finished...thank u
Kailey-Marie chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
love this story. it shows gibbs softer side
Kikilia14 chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
Please update
nicolespics chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
I just came across this story and I think it's great! I notice that you haven't updated in a long time. I'd love to read more if you do!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
please add more this is a good fic
Kima00 chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Great story and you have to believe me I started mine before I found you on this site. I actually had to delete a scene in my story because you've already written and I didn't want it to look like I was copying it.

I love this story. Gibbs relationship with the girls is just great and Amanda is just too cute. Will continue to read it tomorrow. THANKS FOR UPLOADING SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
very good story is all i have to say
Nicky Reid chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
I'm liking this one, really cool.
gaben chapter 19 . 9/22/2010
Some good stuff here. You need to be a bit more dilgent with your spelling though.I must be the worst speller I know , so i really double check my stories. I actually have the dictionary tool opened next to my pretty good that way. I still find mistakes when I upload though, so I end up checking it 3 times and I still miss it. So its no crime. Any way you have written some nice stuff here. I love they way you included the Tony and Chris banter is good too.I'm sure Chris has a lot more " spunk in her, as was hinted at in your earlier chapters. Once she feels totally secure with Gibbs,you may want to explore that side of her obviuosly has some "Gifts " that could be used for good/maybe a case or something, I'm sure she'd probably still get into trouble though. Keep going. Maybe end this one and start a new story about Chris and may have some teething problems with day care. i'm sure she will probably fret for Chris, there could be a good plot there. I hope I've sounded positive.
gaben chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
i'm really liking this. its got a good pace and a nice little plot. Well done so far.
gaben chapter 1 . 9/22/2010