Reviews for Monsters And Heroes
Please continue writing. You are doing such a great job. Love the discipline.
carlea chapter 19 . 6/16/2017
you really should finish this...not nice to leave us hanging.
Randi K chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
Loved this story. Please continue it. Can just imagine lots of fun and interesting paths to take with it.
snapes wife to be chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Was liking this, shame it seems to have been abandoned
Jean-Moddalle chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
this chapter tells me there wil be more soon yet that was 5 year be kind and finish this story

Salut JM
AureaD chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I just thought I'd write to let you know I've just found your Monsters and Heroes story and found it not completed. I was so enjoying the story, particularly when Gibbs has children to look after and eventually adopt. As well as good NCIS stories to go with his personal life.

I know it's been a long time, but can see you haven't written anything recently and wonder if my post will encourage you to pick up the pen once more. I do hope so. I so hate unfinished stories. With my best wishes.
Kikilia14 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Totally wished you had finished this- so many possibilities.
staupe chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
know it has been awhile since u worked on this story...would love to see it finished...thank u
Sierra Rae Noblitt chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
love this story. it shows gibbs softer side
Kikilia14 chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
Please update
nicolespics chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
I just came across this story and I think it's great! I notice that you haven't updated in a long time. I'd love to read more if you do!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
please add more this is a good fic
Kima00 chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Great story and you have to believe me I started mine before I found you on this site. I actually had to delete a scene in my story because you've already written and I didn't want it to look like I was copying it.

I love this story. Gibbs relationship with the girls is just great and Amanda is just too cute. Will continue to read it tomorrow. THANKS FOR UPLOADING SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
very good story is all i have to say
Nicky Reid chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
I'm liking this one, really cool.