Reviews for Zanzou
mountainelements chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Poor Temari! I wonder if Kankuro knows who killed his sister. I hope he doesn't blame Gaara. I'm glad that it looks like Team 8 is going to help Wave. Poor Sari. I was hoping she would live. I wonder how Gaara will treat Sakura and Naruto now. I suspect that he will be jealous of Naruto, but will he try to kidnap Sakura to replace Temari, kill Sakura so that Naruto can't have her, or some other alternative that I haven't thought of?
PeanutTree chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Awesome! I love this continuation just as much as the original. I'm glad that you've included struggles all the shinobi need to work through - not only the Konohans.
Tara La'Quinn chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
'Sprawled on the sofa, Drake raised pleading eyes to his ceiling. "Yeah... 'Let the kid stay with you, Katsu" he muttered, his voice equal parts mocking, disgusted and rueful. "Teach him how to interact with people, Katsuhiro, it'll be good for him' ...Kakashi, you're such a bastard."'

lol! I love that part! Drake is so funny! And you characterized Sai perfectly! lol! Another favorite scene:

A knock on the door cut her laughter short, but she grinned as she actually stood and went to open it herself. Naruto's babble tapered off when Shizune staggered in with a small mountain of papers in her arms, which she promptly set in the middle of the floor. The boy shrank back in his seat as the Hokage turned to face him - he didn't like the gleam in her eyes, and that grin was positively demented. "Now, brat, you're going to be learning - and eventually doing most of - the biggest part of being the Hokage." If possible, that grin widened. Both teens gulped.

"Paperwork."

That made me laugh! Another awesome chapter...and on to the next!
Tara La'Quinn chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well sorry for the long delay of not reading your story! I've been taking a break from reading most of my subscriptions,(and fanfiction in general) its been way too busy around here for much fanfiction reading. But now I'm back! And I thought I'd check out your story first, and I am very glad I did! This first chapter was AWESOME! I've forgotten how well you characterized everyone! Itachi is awesome! And that last part with Lee and Gai, was hilarious! I can just see Gai saying that! And how Hiashi twichted at the thought of two loud, brightly colored, and spandex-clad shinobi running around his village, that just made me laugh! Well I'll be reading and reviewing the next chapter as soon as I finish eating diner!
lost highway chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
so this is an awesome...and i mean awesome story!

I love that you're showing how hard it is to actually rebuild a village after years of hardship...it's not "oh yay! we survived! everything's peachy!"

can't wait for the update
Kalsoklv chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
Me likey, me likey. Hope you don't get writer's block!
NarutoVixin chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
nicely done again and it smells like trouble for our fav teams
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
_ Gah! And then what happened? *sits at edge of seat and tries not to freak* :P
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens in your next one.
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Ah. Um...I think the handbasket's made a reappearance. 'Cause Wave and Suna have just gone to hell.

No matter which way you look at it, there's trouble. Hinata, Shino, and Kiba are probably chuunin class, but they're a tracking and espionage team. Close-combat when they have to worry about civilians is dangerous, especially since Gato's thugs are drunk enough that they're not going to care which way they stab. Unless Haku's around to intervene, I don't see how they're getting out of this one without injuries and a spectacularly blown cover. It's almost a dozen drunkards against four trained shinobi and a nin-dog, but I still don't like the odds.

As for Suna...That's a new variant on the 'rock and a hard place'. It's either the Kusa nin, or the sandstorm. Unless Naruto and his team can dispose of the Kusa nin and reach the cave quickly, then they're all in trouble. Although...what Sari said suggests that Gaara's attracted by sandstorms. And maybe he'd help? Just a thought.

Please tell me that Mizuki gets brought down painfully. He's got to have secure information, though judging by the way that Iruka can't tell what he's taken, it's probably not the traditional scroll of seals or one of it's counterparts. If he'd stolen one of the really high-security documents that would have been noticed immediately. I'm going to hypothesize that he's got information on the shinobi rosters, with an emphasis on the Sanctuary kids. That sort of information's worth a lot.

As always, this is a blast to read.

-Phoenix
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
You're doing a great job building the tension. This is getting really exciting.
Rangerfan58 chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
um who are Kusa? and why do i feel like the next few chapters are going to be action packed? oh and i can't wait for more
TatraMegami chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Oh, interesting. I liked how everything is being set into action, or at least for Teams 7 and 8. :D
mountainelements chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Wow. I wasn't expecting the Kusa team at all. I'm really worried about what Iwa is planning. It looks like Mizuki is going to get away. And is Kurenai and her team going to take on Gatou and his thugs by themselves?
jazzy2may chapter 10 . 10/5/2009