Reviews for Zanzou
mountainelements chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Thanks for the update! I'm surprised, but positively so, by Shikamaru standing up to his mother. I also have to wonder what the teams are going to be. I doubt you'll break up the Ino-Chouji-Shi team, but will you follow canon for the others?
Alchemist Astrid chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hurrah! (Or, in japanese, Banzai!) You're back!
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
micah.n10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
*giggles insanely* Oh, i loved Lee and Gai. XD

A wonderful first chapter, and i'm really looking forward to reading more.
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
LOL! You gotta love Gai and Lee.

And I was just as surprised and pleased as Mikoto was when Itachi smiled a bit and said that all of Iruka's children worked well together since he practically forced it on them. :)

PS. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good start! Looking forward to the rest.
NameChange1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Good to see them settling in the aftermath :D

It's a good time for people to strenghten their bonds.
wittyying chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That pair are like the best tension breakers ever.
tineryn chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I'm glad there's a sequel to this. I'm putting this story on alert! :D
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
well this is an interesting start
mountainelements chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This gives us a pretty good picture of what life is like for them all. :) You did a pretty good job of showing how the characters are different with your discussion of Lee's attire. Naruto and Lee are both more secure in themselves so they don't have to wear bright clothes to attract attention. It looks like Mikoto has gotten past any awkwardness with her children.

I wonder what outside enemies they'll have to deal with. The Sound is a definite possibility, but how many countries will decide to turn on Konoha?
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
very good ill be waiting for more chapters
x-smith chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
great start! i'm so glad you put this up! i've been looking forward to it so much! i'm glad Mikoto is trying to connect with her sons more now! i can't wait to see what happens next!

please update soon! (begs)
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great start Chibi. I've looking forward to this. As usual you have the characterizations down and I thought the bit between Hiashi and Mikoto was kinda sweet. looking forward to the update.

The Lady Smaell.
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Yay! I was waiting for this!

Oh, I'm so excited. This already looks very good, and if your other pieces are anything to go by, I know it'll just keep getting better.

So Hinata and Sasuke have been reunited with their families, Lee has conceivably moved in with Gai, and Naruto's living with Iruka. I'm assuming that Kiba's living with his mom and sister in what used to be the Inuzuka clan home, and Sakura's been reunited with her parents, along with the Ino-Shika-Cho set, but what about Sai, Iruka's newest?

So, Naruto's acting as Tsunade's assistant? It makes a certain amount of sense...It would also make sense to separate them into squads, like in canon, but I guess they're needed where they are at the moment.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment,

279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »