Reviews for Zanzou
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
asdfghjkl;'

I am so glad to see an update to this. c: I went back and re-read it cause it's been a while (whoot, re-read!) and it's as awesome as ever. The tension was high and I was all, kyaaa! What's gonna happen to them?! Lol, I can't wait to see what happens next!
jaz7 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
cant wait until the next chapter!
x-smith chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
hi! welcome back! great chapter! i can't believe Tenten made the Demon Brothers kill each other! i think i'm gonna go back and read all 19 chapters again, it's been so long i don't know if i remeber what was going on outside of Wave. i can't wait to see what happens next! (not familier with that song, i may have to track it down)
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter! Love this story and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Is this fic dead? Pleeeeaaaaase don't let it be dead! It's so awesome! I wanna know what happens next!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
You have a real talent for balancing and connecting storylines.
Viviane Renard chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
This is a great sequel to a fantastic Konoha "what if" universe. There are a lot of moving pieces in this plot, with Konoha's forces spread thin, but I have faith that each team will find a way to succeed. I don't think they'll escape unscathed, but I'm hoping that there will be some sort of "happy end" for Konoha as a whole as the village starts to rebuild both its walls and relationships with its neighbors.

It's been a long time since you've updated this story, but I hope you find inspiration and continue this story. You left us at a very suspenseful moment, considering how poorly the fighting in Wave is fairing, and there's still the mystery of how Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke plan on saving Gaara...and then Iruka and Shizune are dealing with politics and conspiracies on the home front. I really want to see how you wrap up all these plot threads.
GlitterVan chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Is there a possibility of a IrukaxShizune? I hope iruka become a more major character and become stronger cuz technically skills wise he's stills genine
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
That was an awesome story, I hope that you finish it. I have to know what happens in suna.
I loved the first one and now this one too!
elisa chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Can I be a minion?! 've always wanted to be a minion! And so far loving this series. Though I myst say I hate you for all of the cliffs... Not very fair to your loyal readers (which I have only recently become).
Ali chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
Dude... can you at least finish the battles?
Or at the very least Naruto's "You're still human, Gaara, and we love you... but only that way in certain fanfictions..." epic battle/speech and outcome?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
Epically awesome as always! I hope to see more in the near future.
mndstjohn chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Not the dreaded cliffhanger! The suspense is killing me! I need another chapter, STAT!
kurokazeryuu chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Awesome, will be looking forward to the next update.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
HO SHIPPUDEN NOOOOOO! hurry, update soon! must...know...
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »