Reviews for Zanzou
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
HO SHIPPUDEN NOOOOOO! hurry, update soon! must...know...
How2BeAnonymous chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
Please update! And i hope you get over your writer's block!
How2BeAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Holy shit, YES! A SEQUEL!
Meck Viking chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
this is brillant. i wait with glee to see how you work all this.
librarycat9 chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
Wow... what a place to run out of story... This is amazing :D
librarycat9 chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
That poor baby *cries* I hope they save Gaara...
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
Well, our heroes have certainly gotten into some difficulties, haven't they... I eagerly await seeing how they manage to get back out of them, and I certainly hope they are successful enough to get by without casualties, although I suppose that may be unrealistic. The little bit with Shikamaru and Asuma was awesome... I love those little moments! And I am also very curious about Naruto, Saske, and Sakura's plans for Gaara.
Wenxi chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
It's alright. I'm just glad this isn't abandoned.

Things are really heating up! I have to admit that I'm biased towards Team 7, but I like how the coverage is spread out. Good job!
MikaSamu chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Welcome back, you were sorely missed but I understand all too well how real life can take over all else. I'm ecstatic to see this story continued. Terrific chapter. Kakashi's tension and the reason for it are a delight. The array of villians and circumstances would seem to be too great for two jounin, especially when one has been weakened, and their two teams of genin. I love, however, the hints that they just might be up to the challenge. For a large cast of characters, you did a wonderful keeping true to each.
Fawn chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
*stares in utter shock* it... updated... YAY! This should be celebrated! No need for apologies for taking so long; as long as you have not abandoned the story, take as long as you need to.

Downgrading Gai makes sense, except for the fact that he was stronger in pure martial arts after being used as a training tool than Kakashi was... But real life isn't pure martial arts. I take getting his chakra stores and stamina back up to what it used to be is the problem?

Congrats, Kakashi, you know your kids. You're probably the only one who has realized it too... So you should know you wont find out what they have planned until it has been put in action, right? (Can't wait to see what they will do.)

Those nin may be good, but I can already tell by their overconfident before battle chatter that most of them are seriously underestimating Konoha's people. *laughs at them* This will be interesting. I really hope everything goes well...

Well written. Good read. Keep it up!
Rangerfan58 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
two things first of all it's about time you updated this story and second of all this is a good chapter for a return hopefully no more hiatus or writers block...emphasis on hopefully
Furionknight chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
simaetha chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
It's always nice seeing an alert for a fic I'd given up on updating - like getting an unexpected present :)

i really like the ensemble going on here, though (predictably to anyone who knows my taste in fic) i really want to know what's going to happen with gaara... but I can wait a bit longer if this is what's happening in the meantime! :)
snowecat chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Good to see you back in action again! Been wondering where you went. RL happens, it's just good that you weren't discouraged enough to quit writing. Looking forward to more.
ActuallyNevis chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
1. Of course we're still watching this. It is a great story!

2. Don't worry about it, RL is a bitch sometimes.

3. Great chapter! Thanks for updating! Love Lee's flying sidekick to the face! Nice! *chuckle*
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »