Reviews for Zanzou
wrencrank chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
It's alright. I'm just glad this isn't abandoned.

Things are really heating up! I have to admit that I'm biased towards Team 7, but I like how the coverage is spread out. Good job!
MikaSamu chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Welcome back, you were sorely missed but I understand all too well how real life can take over all else. I'm ecstatic to see this story continued. Terrific chapter. Kakashi's tension and the reason for it are a delight. The array of villians and circumstances would seem to be too great for two jounin, especially when one has been weakened, and their two teams of genin. I love, however, the hints that they just might be up to the challenge. For a large cast of characters, you did a wonderful keeping true to each.
Fawn chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
*stares in utter shock* it... updated... YAY! This should be celebrated! No need for apologies for taking so long; as long as you have not abandoned the story, take as long as you need to.

Downgrading Gai makes sense, except for the fact that he was stronger in pure martial arts after being used as a training tool than Kakashi was... But real life isn't pure martial arts. I take getting his chakra stores and stamina back up to what it used to be is the problem?

Congrats, Kakashi, you know your kids. You're probably the only one who has realized it too... So you should know you wont find out what they have planned until it has been put in action, right? (Can't wait to see what they will do.)

Those nin may be good, but I can already tell by their overconfident before battle chatter that most of them are seriously underestimating Konoha's people. *laughs at them* This will be interesting. I really hope everything goes well...

Well written. Good read. Keep it up!
Rangerfan58 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
two things first of all it's about time you updated this story and second of all this is a good chapter for a return hopefully no more hiatus or writers block...emphasis on hopefully
Furionknight chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
simaetha chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
It's always nice seeing an alert for a fic I'd given up on updating - like getting an unexpected present :)

i really like the ensemble going on here, though (predictably to anyone who knows my taste in fic) i really want to know what's going to happen with gaara... but I can wait a bit longer if this is what's happening in the meantime! :)
snowecat chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Good to see you back in action again! Been wondering where you went. RL happens, it's just good that you weren't discouraged enough to quit writing. Looking forward to more.
ActuallyNevis chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
1. Of course we're still watching this. It is a great story!

2. Don't worry about it, RL is a bitch sometimes.

3. Great chapter! Thanks for updating! Love Lee's flying sidekick to the face! Nice! *chuckle*
Alchemist Astrid chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
I am glad to see you are back.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
x-smith chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
yay an update! it's been so long i was starting to worry about you.

this was a fun chapter, nice build-up to stuf that's gonna happen later. i look forward to the next up-date, hope things are going better for you now.
The Foot Slayer chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Yay! for rl being not so bad anymore?

Thank you for this update! It was wonderful. I'm not the best with words and reviews so I'll just say that it was wonderful. And it made me re-read the whole series and remember why I love it so much.

On an aside, I think I squealed (my voice goes that high?) when I saw this update. I'm no longer so into the Naruto fandom, but I read this right away.
illereyn chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
YAY UPDATE!

Love the kids, and how awesome they are.

Love also that Kakashi _knows_ that his team's up to something, so hopefully he won't be too caught out by their plan, and would be close enough to step in if something goes wrong!
Twitter-hikari95 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Wow! You have set a whole universe to play in. I can't wait for you to update, and I really hope that it happens soon.
wrencrank chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Really good! I'd love to figure out Gaara's part, but is this story abandoned? It was really good, so that would be disappointing, but I understand personal matters, and work, etc...
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »