Reviews for Zanzou
simaetha chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
It's always nice seeing an alert for a fic I'd given up on updating - like getting an unexpected present :)

i really like the ensemble going on here, though (predictably to anyone who knows my taste in fic) i really want to know what's going to happen with gaara... but I can wait a bit longer if this is what's happening in the meantime! :)
snowecat chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Good to see you back in action again! Been wondering where you went. RL happens, it's just good that you weren't discouraged enough to quit writing. Looking forward to more.
ActuallyNevis chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
1. Of course we're still watching this. It is a great story!

2. Don't worry about it, RL is a bitch sometimes.

3. Great chapter! Thanks for updating! Love Lee's flying sidekick to the face! Nice! *chuckle*
Alchemist Astrid chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
I am glad to see you are back.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
x-smith chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
yay an update! it's been so long i was starting to worry about you.

this was a fun chapter, nice build-up to stuf that's gonna happen later. i look forward to the next up-date, hope things are going better for you now.
The Foot Slayer chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Yay! for rl being not so bad anymore?

Thank you for this update! It was wonderful. I'm not the best with words and reviews so I'll just say that it was wonderful. And it made me re-read the whole series and remember why I love it so much.

On an aside, I think I squealed (my voice goes that high?) when I saw this update. I'm no longer so into the Naruto fandom, but I read this right away.
illereyn chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
YAY UPDATE!

Love the kids, and how awesome they are.

Love also that Kakashi _knows_ that his team's up to something, so hopefully he won't be too caught out by their plan, and would be close enough to step in if something goes wrong!
Twitter-hikari95 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Wow! You have set a whole universe to play in. I can't wait for you to update, and I really hope that it happens soon.
Wenxi chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Really good! I'd love to figure out Gaara's part, but is this story abandoned? It was really good, so that would be disappointing, but I understand personal matters, and work, etc...
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
...:/ What happens next?
silversatyr chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
Here's hoping against hope that this isn't dead, because it'd really be a shame. I hope everything is alright with you and yours and that soon you'll be back on track with this story as it's one that I've been enjoying a lot more than I thought I would.

Looking forward to the politics and action to come!
DreamSprite chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
I love this AU. The plot is very well written and dispite the changes you made to thier world you still manage to keep everyone in character. I know it's been a year since you last updated but I'll still hold out hope that you continue and someday finish this story. Thanks for the great read!
ActuallyNevis chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
I absolutly love this story, I really hope you come back to it one day. It's very, very engrossing! I know you said it wasn't going to have any romantic aspect to it but I can't help but want a little IrukaxItachi action! ;-) Is that wrong? I don't think it's wrong. Now, I'm actually usually a hardcore IrukaxKakashi fan, but somehow your portrayal of Itachi here seems like a better fit for this Iruka, you know? I could see them together so well. And Iruka seems so lonely. And please update! :-)
ladder-climber chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
Great story. I hope you did not abandon it though, seeing the last update date. Unfortunatly, I see too many good stories become neglected, and I will really hate to see one as good as this join them.

Just a small comment; please try to increase the use of scene breaks. The story is quite hard to follow without them, it does not flow well.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »