Reviews for Lies and Betrayal
This will always be my favourite Sylaire fic. I've honest to god lost count of how many times I've read it. It's just perfect 3
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 1/1
Reread.

Spoiler below.

Lol. You ended it before the war. I guess that's okay. Wonderful read. Thank you again.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/1
"Umm, your blond is showing. Obviously we were injected with a drug to hinder our abilities." He lay back down.

Super funny!

I believe I'll just have to reread this. :)
amber.lincoln3 chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Cute!
gabbs chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
this story is amazing! would love a sequel
Uchihagetsu-san chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Hi, um I don't want to sound weird or anything, but when I read your translations, its weird because all my life I lived in a Mexican american city and I have never really heard anything so formal, even in my Spanish classes.
"Hija" sounds so weird, and for a while I didn't know it meant "daughter" because I was so use to hearing the slang term "Mija" which is "Mi" and "Hija" put together. I just thought that was pretty crazy
oogie0811 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jdragonfire29 chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Sequel Please :)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
WOW! First time read through and gotta say this chapter was excellent!
Rebekah M chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I'm officially in luv w/this story. I can't wait 2 c how it all ends. :)
21Raven21 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
This was a really good story. Did you write a sequel? I reall hope so.
readinggirl1989 chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
sequel? please?
eeyorechica chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
I thought your story was good. Though I would love to see/read more of them. I think you captured the character perfectly. I also want to see how Nathan kills himself. And if what other powers the twins might have.
MC2011 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
PLEAAAASE UPDATE ! or post a sequel, this is too awesome to not have an ending ! Loved it !
LuvBird chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
this story is awesome but needs new chapters. Just because heroes ended doesn't mean the fiction should. I also think Nathon should come around. He can be an ass but altimutly he is a good guy i feel.