Reviews for Ten Years
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Loved this!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Hahahaha! This is cute.

"You said you wouldn't do anything."

. Perfect last line. .
Simca chapter 22 . 11/18/2010
that was sweet *_*
Cynthia chapter 22 . 11/1/2010
Always a plesher to read.
kblvs2read chapter 22 . 2/20/2010
Yay! Looks like I'm reviewer 100! XD

Amazing job-I loved it! I liked the whole deal with Ayame-it was sad that Soubi and Ritsuka were temporariy not together, but it made them getting back together so much more awesome! Haha and I enjoyed Kio's horrible job at spying! It's a pity about what happened with Misaki, but I think it's a very realistic view of what will eventually happen to her.

And of course, 3 all the SoubixRistuka fluff! _ I think my favorite line is during Eighteenth Winter, when Ritsuka tells that one guy in Soubi's class: "To answer your question, I started sleeping with Soubi way before he was anybody's teacher." Lol, priceless!
MisakiAkihiko chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
i played crisis core and when i got to the part where zack died i lost it!

"That girl...she said that the sky...frightened her. That looks so...liberating. Those wings...i want them too. It feels...good.

Hey...would you say...I became a hero?"

R.I.P Zack Fair 1st Rank Soldier

I am soo sticking to FFU...
MisakiAkihiko chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
i just noticed this. i read the information about the live action movie and i'm guessing on a long shot here, but was the movie the death note live action?
Riaries chapter 22 . 12/19/2009
aw I loved the series. it was so cute
Saber Wing chapter 22 . 10/30/2009
Wonderful drabbles, every last one. I enjoyed every one of them. Very well written, and all unique and beautiful in their own way. Keep up the great work :D
luckless-is-me chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
That was very cute- the entire thing, I mean, not just the last chapter. I loved all of it, I must admit. I think my favorite one would have to be the one about all the different piercings, and it's funny becuase I always thought that Ritsuka would turn into one of those boys that loved steel.

Really though, I loved it. -
Zetsubou-Bethany chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
oh, is that a reference to death note?
Peppermint Kiss chapter 22 . 10/3/2009
Oh! What an interesting read :D All the drabbles were so varied and interesting in their own regard, although I think my favorites had to be the ones at the beginning and then the ones at the end. I really like the idea of Soubi as an art teacher -snickers at the "visual arts class - we should see something pretty!"-

And of course, Kio freaking out over Soubi taking Ritsuka's ears ;)

Very nice read, thank you!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
teehee i loved the end but im sad its over :'(

will you be writing more RitsukaxSoubi?

x
kawaii hime-sama chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
Kyaa!

I just LOVED that!

I'm gonna be in a happy mood all day now!

Thank you!

3 3 3

Though one thing... where is this piercing of Ritsuka's?
jinnabun chapter 22 . 10/1/2009