Reviews for Partners
I love this fanfic!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Nice!
Duckscrossingtheroad chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I felt like it was missing something. I don't know, I feel like if there was ever a right time for Batman/Bruce to tell Gordon who he really is, that was it. Either way, really liked it!
anna chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was great:-) wish Gordon had found out who Batman is though...
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was really, really good. You write both Gordon and Bruce's public persona in a wonderful way. Very nicely done. The only complain I can come up with is that the ending is a little rushed. That's all.
Kudos, and thank you for sharing.
Manillalu chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i love it!
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is really good. I love the exploration of the relationship, especially when considered with the fact that Gordon doesn't know who Batman really is. Gordon's relationship with Bruce Wayne is almost more interesting than his relationship with the Batman.
olivia chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
great, but i wish gordan found out the truth.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked it. I don't know what you mean by 'off'. I give chu gold star :D
Belphegor chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved this! :o) A very touching story, well-written, well-paced (tight where needed while also taking its time in places), where everybody is in-character... I loved the different dynamics and interactions, and the way the memory of Thomas and Martha Wayne's murder is remembered and recalled differently by everybody; even Bruce has a different way of mentioning it than Batman. Which is quite in-keeping with his character, if a bit unsettling :o)

I also very much loved the inclusion of Stephens, and the cameo of Renée Montoya; you really get a sense of deep trust from the interaction - both dialogue and actions - between Gordon and Stephens, and it's quite heart-warming to read.

Anyway, great story, well told - thanks for the read :o]
Pol chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fascinating and fantastic.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm not usually one for Batman fics, but I liked this one. I liked how in-depth it was about Gordon, Bruce/Batman and their motives and interaction. I kinda wish it was a bit longer, though. -
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Liked this.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great story!
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Just wow. I completely love this; you're a brilliant writer.

-Rashel