Reviews for The Chair
aliceapocalypse chapter 1 . 7/8
Love your style! Awesome story :)
Ravenous Raven chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is a cute little one-shot. I did love that scene too. Watch the gag reel from the movie, there's a part where Zachary Quinto (Spock) punches Chris Pine into the chair and it falls over.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Could definitely see reboot Kirk thinking this. Great insight.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Though short and simple, this story was rather amusing. It does indeed sound like something which would be running through Kirk's mind.
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'd just give in and swivel really fast.
spockfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Gosh, this is hilarious!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so freaking funny, LOL. "It swivels!" I also liked it when he was trying to look like he was doing something important to try to fool poor Spock.

I love it when people take such simple ideas and turn them into something a little more complicated. Plus, this is something that I would totally expect to hear from Kirk.

Brilliant, truly brilliant.
Half-Blood Warrior Kitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
! My friend, Reaper-Lawliet, told me about this. I didn't believe Reaper when she told me how funny it was, but now I believe her! Great!
stephomi chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I am in love with this theory of yours. Clearly this is the true reason!
Anonxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lol that was cute. :]
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That's one of my favorite lines in the whole movie..."out of the chair". Silly? Yeah, but silly has it's great moments. :)
Shayne Pratt chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOL this is pretty darn funny. *sigh* I always wanted to sit in that chair...oh well : )
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Dammit I want the chair too! P Lol! You're story made me smile. Very nicely written.

~PAula
ZephyrLegend chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh god, this made me crack up! I love a little bit of humor thrown in sometimes. Keep on truckin! (or "trekkin", either way XP)
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh! That was rich! So priceless...

-Nyx