Reviews for The Chair
Ravenous Raven chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is a cute little one-shot. I did love that scene too. Watch the gag reel from the movie, there's a part where Zachary Quinto (Spock) punches Chris Pine into the chair and it falls over.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Could definitely see reboot Kirk thinking this. Great insight.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Though short and simple, this story was rather amusing. It does indeed sound like something which would be running through Kirk's mind.
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'd just give in and swivel really fast.
spockfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Gosh, this is hilarious!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so freaking funny, LOL. "It swivels!" I also liked it when he was trying to look like he was doing something important to try to fool poor Spock.

I love it when people take such simple ideas and turn them into something a little more complicated. Plus, this is something that I would totally expect to hear from Kirk.

Brilliant, truly brilliant.
Half-Blood Warrior Kitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
! My friend, Reaper-Lawliet, told me about this. I didn't believe Reaper when she told me how funny it was, but now I believe her! Great!
stephomi chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I am in love with this theory of yours. Clearly this is the true reason!
Anonxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lol that was cute. :]
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That's one of my favorite lines in the whole movie..."out of the chair". Silly? Yeah, but silly has it's great moments. :)
3LW00D chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOL this is pretty darn funny. *sigh* I always wanted to sit in that chair...oh well : )
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Dammit I want the chair too! P Lol! You're story made me smile. Very nicely written.

~PAula
ZephyrLegend chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh god, this made me crack up! I love a little bit of humor thrown in sometimes. Keep on truckin! (or "trekkin", either way XP)
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh! That was rich! So priceless...

-Nyx
Black Mary Janes chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww, I loved it! It was adorable, and very funny. That was one of my favorite moments in the movie, Kirk just sitting there like he's earned it and Spock crushing that dream. Loved in inner monologue, it was great. And I agree, the bridge should have a popcorn machine.