Reviews for Stained
avengerteam chapter 3 . 3/14
OMG SPOCKLOVE KIRKLOVE STAR TREKLOVE
DawnoftheNutter chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Over all, a really nice story. Though you do have a tendency to repeat yourself "pathetic and tragic, gore and tragic", "Love you too much, I love you, I love you." the words will lose their impactfulness the more you use them. I like how you tried to work in imagery, try experimenting with putting a theme with a color and see if the reader can catch the meaning. Best wishes with future stories.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I'm kind of hoping Bones will be the I e who gets to kill Kaime if you do kill Jim in the end.
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
aww the ending :')
Puella Pulchra chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
loved it!
HappytheExceed chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
My friend recommended me to read this fic. It's the great fic. I can see u put in a lot of thoughts to it. Poor Jim. I guess many of us are fans of hurt!Jim because we want to dote on him and care for him.
Middle-Earthling chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
That was amazing! Like, seriously, and just asdfghjkl. Most people do nothing but bash at Uhura in fics, so I loved that you used her as the great character that she is.
Middle-Earthling chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Oh. My. God. Oh Jim, no... WHY WOULD YOU KILL JIM?! I mean, he can't really be dead, but... but... but... ASDFGHJKL:". There is nothing I love more than hurt!Jim, or DeadButNotReally!Jim as you put it, but gosh dammit don't do such cliffhangers!
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was an amazing chapter, and holy crap, what the hell happened to Jim? Also, where did you find a box of Pop Tarts with Chris Pine/Kirk on them? I WANT CHRIS PINE POP TARTS! (Not one's actually made out of Chris Pine though, that would be cannibalism, and also then he'd be dead, which isn't good.)
Dalek Warrior chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Awesome fic, they really ought to hurt him more in the movies, it would have us fan girls running to the theaters. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I love Kirk whump very very much and this was an awesome read thank you :)
finchily chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I love this story! It's really good, thank you for writing it!
TheWordThief chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
really good, loved the relationships between characters
I can't stop reading hurt! Jim fics, it can't be healthy... :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Ruh-roh!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Gory. And totally interesting.