Reviews for Stained
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 8/6
So this is a pretty irrelevant thing to say but I'm gonna tell you a funny story of what happened to me today.

I'm 15 years old and I'm a lifeguard. I teach kids how to swim and other pool-related skills. Today, I had a class with this four-year-old ADORABLE boy named Daniel. He's totally unafraid of the water and he's very, VERY energetic. We were in the pool and I was holding him just below his armpits and letting him sit on my leg while I talked to him. He wasn't really listening, mostly eager to start splashing around again. So I adjusted him in my arms and we were about to start moving again when he cried out, beyond happy, "Teacher! I farted on you!" And I started laughing, kinda really grossed out and said, "Um, thank you, Daniel." And then he flung himself out of my hands and wiggled under the water in an attempt to get to the bottom of the pool.
CallToMuster chapter 3 . 1/15
Wait, I don't get the whole "Jim seeing colors when he's in pain" thing. Does he have synesthia? Because that would be really awesome.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Did I go Google Chris Pine poptarts? Duh. Did I find them? No. :( so I googled star trek poptarts and found them :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
You did good.
It make sense that Bones would have a box of hypos for when Jim gets annoying. Very Bones-ish. And logical.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Well, it's good to know that Kirk has more blood in him than 20 men. Seriously, the story is fun and fantastically written, but I thought you were actually going to explain how Kirk didn't die.
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Loved this ! !an it was crazy, but kickass all the same ! Awesome job.
avengerteam chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
OMG SPOCKLOVE KIRKLOVE STAR TREKLOVE
DawnoftheNutter chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Over all, a really nice story. Though you do have a tendency to repeat yourself "pathetic and tragic, gore and tragic", "Love you too much, I love you, I love you." the words will lose their impactfulness the more you use them. I like how you tried to work in imagery, try experimenting with putting a theme with a color and see if the reader can catch the meaning. Best wishes with future stories.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I'm kind of hoping Bones will be the I e who gets to kill Kaime if you do kill Jim in the end.
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
aww the ending :')
Puella Pulchra chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
loved it!
HappytheExceed chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
My friend recommended me to read this fic. It's the great fic. I can see u put in a lot of thoughts to it. Poor Jim. I guess many of us are fans of hurt!Jim because we want to dote on him and care for him.
Middle-Earthling chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
That was amazing! Like, seriously, and just asdfghjkl. Most people do nothing but bash at Uhura in fics, so I loved that you used her as the great character that she is.
Middle-Earthling chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Oh. My. God. Oh Jim, no... WHY WOULD YOU KILL JIM?! I mean, he can't really be dead, but... but... but... ASDFGHJKL:". There is nothing I love more than hurt!Jim, or DeadButNotReally!Jim as you put it, but gosh dammit don't do such cliffhangers!
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was an amazing chapter, and holy crap, what the hell happened to Jim? Also, where did you find a box of Pop Tarts with Chris Pine/Kirk on them? I WANT CHRIS PINE POP TARTS! (Not one's actually made out of Chris Pine though, that would be cannibalism, and also then he'd be dead, which isn't good.)