Reviews for Stained
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 5/21
Great story :)
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 5/21
Nooooo! Jim can't die! I love the detail and descriptions. You paint an amazing, clear picture of the people and their emotions as well as their surroundings. Well done! :D
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/21
I love plain strawberry Pop Tarts, but they told me it was better to eat nothing - sigh. Great fic. I'm excited to read the rest of this :)
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 1/19
I really liked this. I thought you did wonderfully.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 3 . 1/4
Love this! Fantastic job.(:
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
So this is a pretty irrelevant thing to say but I'm gonna tell you a funny story of what happened to me today.

I'm 15 years old and I'm a lifeguard. I teach kids how to swim and other pool-related skills. Today, I had a class with this four-year-old ADORABLE boy named Daniel. He's totally unafraid of the water and he's very, VERY energetic. We were in the pool and I was holding him just below his armpits and letting him sit on my leg while I talked to him. He wasn't really listening, mostly eager to start splashing around again. So I adjusted him in my arms and we were about to start moving again when he cried out, beyond happy, "Teacher! I farted on you!" And I started laughing, kinda really grossed out and said, "Um, thank you, Daniel." And then he flung himself out of my hands and wiggled under the water in an attempt to get to the bottom of the pool.
CallToMuster chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Wait, I don't get the whole "Jim seeing colors when he's in pain" thing. Does he have synesthia? Because that would be really awesome.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Did I go Google Chris Pine poptarts? Duh. Did I find them? No. :( so I googled star trek poptarts and found them :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
You did good.
It make sense that Bones would have a box of hypos for when Jim gets annoying. Very Bones-ish. And logical.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Well, it's good to know that Kirk has more blood in him than 20 men. Seriously, the story is fun and fantastically written, but I thought you were actually going to explain how Kirk didn't die.
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Loved this ! !an it was crazy, but kickass all the same ! Awesome job.
avengerteam chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
OMG SPOCKLOVE KIRKLOVE STAR TREKLOVE
DawnoftheNutter chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Over all, a really nice story. Though you do have a tendency to repeat yourself "pathetic and tragic, gore and tragic", "Love you too much, I love you, I love you." the words will lose their impactfulness the more you use them. I like how you tried to work in imagery, try experimenting with putting a theme with a color and see if the reader can catch the meaning. Best wishes with future stories.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I'm kind of hoping Bones will be the I e who gets to kill Kaime if you do kill Jim in the end.
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 3 . 9/8/2013