Reviews for A Late Night Rendezvous
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 7/15
Ahh Gred and Forge you legends...I was just thinking to myself,did they put up silencing charms? Apparently not :P Very enjoyable!
Brightki chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL That was hot and hilarious. Lovely job!
Oh. My god. That has to be the funniest howler I've ever read in a fanfic
Hit and very funny - loved it :)
AdelaideArcher chapter 1 . 5/25
Sorry, that last guest review was me - forgot to sign in. Brilliant fic, loved it :)
Marauder Luck chapter 1 . 4/1
i read this but didn't review. sorry.
Kelly-Ray chapter 1 . 1/31
I adore the howler at the end. It's a fantastic end to a fantastic fic.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was just... Hell. xD Perfect amounts of humor, sexiness, emotions, and more sexiness and humor. I loved it!
SavInConfusionland chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hot and hilarious, I loved it!
ZoeWhoWaited chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Don't know what the reviewer Emily's problem was(maybe someone pissed in her wheaties or she lost to your story lol) but this story rocked!
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This story is the hottest thing ever. Again, brilliant!
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
The ending was perf... I loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Sorry but it was way too descriptive to a point where its annoying. I feel like you looked up a synonym for every other word used. *no hate intended
Eva chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh my god - so deliciously funny and hot - an absolutely incredible read! I love Hermione's banter with the twins as well as Sirius, as well as the mention of previous sexual innuendo between Hermione and Sirius (something I desperately wish could have happened in canon). Brilliant! I know it was written 4 years ago but if you ever post more Sirus/Hermione stuff I will be sure to read it.
goddessoftheexotic chapter 1 . 8/28/2013