Reviews for Chasing Vampires
vainiya chapter 4 . 7/29
I may think there's no way you could continue this story ;_;... I just want to tell you... well done!
Murasaki Tsukiwa chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope to read more soon! :)
3shadowprincess chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Please keep writing! I'm interested!
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Please continue this story! It's really good! And I think that it's rude to just leave all of us the readers hanging. It has a lot of promise and it was just starting to get good. I know you probably won't continue cause a lot of these reviews on this chapter are over 2 years old and you've probably long abandoned it. But just know that I really like this story a lot. It's almost as awesome as Prussia himself. And that it is very amazing. I really wish that it was continuing. Oh well. It's amazing. Just thought I'd let you know.
AcidSquirrel chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Don't give up on this story please!
Panda12 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
WAH! WHY I ONLY SEE THIS NOW! Bro this is like seriously addictive, no joke! I literally joined fanfiction so 1.) I could review this Prussia story, and 2.) Because this inspired me to frigin put my stories on here. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ITS SO GOOD! \./
TheSuccessors chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I couldn't have been the only one who caught the Lion King reference when Mexico said "ooh, I shall practice my curtsey." that was awesome:D I love how you've portrayed Prussia and America in this one, I'd say Prussia's is pretty accurate and America's downright cool B) keep writing, please! I normally down write reviews very often, but when I heard you needed encouragement to continue the story I did. Please do, it's quite good and I'd like to find out what happens next
animekissa chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
THIS IS THE BEST AU EVER!
emy chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Out of all the fanfictions I've read, this one has been my favorite. I love how you portray all the characters and how suspense is built in. I hope you continue this story
vodka's sister chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
This is awesome! i want to know what happens with england and america's next encounter! you need to updated soon! i see you haven't updated in over a year, why is that?
Random chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This story is great so far~!

Please do update soon~!
Torikia chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Ah! Please don't let go of this! It's great so far~! I can't wait to read another chapter of it~~ :D
Alicia Almeida chapter 1 . 4/7/2011

update soon~ :D

...

btw, Iggy's jus adorable when he's in denial~ x33
3 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
This story is interesting but... umm, are you going to continue this? I mean, it's been more than a year.

Oh, and USUK FTW! The last chapter was so cute. But I think you have concentrated in too many character, but that's okay, as long as you think you can balance their appearance.

I seriously like the story and I hope you are updating this soon. :3