Reviews for Sting of Love
next chapter
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
What happened to Sari?
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Prowl had a BOY BAND? He got punished!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Never ever ever ever delete this fanfic.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! MAKE PROWL KICK POWELL'S ASS
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
cool. i love it and like it if you did one were sari, bee anwasp are you kow.
libbyluvs chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
I umm...as you said want more. Sari is bleeding out on the pavement in a picture in my head with wasp practically wailing his spark out. I need you to change this image please. My hearts constricting. It hurts. Fix it. Please save her. Oh and at this point I could care less about bee. I mean does he not realize that wasp was repeatedly raped and beaten? Wasp...ugh...his processor has been fragged with too many a time. Can you please put my mind at ease. I'm begging. I'm stuck in your story.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
No offence, but what does this chapter have to do with the story?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Please continue!
LunarStar98 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
please please continue and make more Omakes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase! : 3
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
more please XD
RozenMaiden7 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Please make the next chapter!I am dying to see what happens next! BTW,I don't know who Sari should take. I like the SarixBumblebee paring,but I also feel sorry for Wasp,for everything he's been through.
AAGGGG! SO HARD TO CHOOSE!
unknown wolf chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Ok to tell the truth I cried when I read that sari got shot please do another chapter
firekitsune2z chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This story is a work of art! I don't if you will finish it or not, but I really enjoy re-reading this awesome story every now and then. I completely understand if life happens or you may not be interested in this anymore, but you still deserve praise for this story! Don't let your talent go because it is amazing! :-)