Reviews for Runaway Marriage
Samie chapter 28 . 7/4
Please, please, please make a sequel! Hope to read more stories of TEAM JACOB! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 27 . 7/4
Okay, let me tell you something. I was 6 years old when I started watching Twilight. Twilight through breaking dawn, I was totally team Edward. (I was stupid, I know!) But when I was about 11 years, I watch eclipse and realized that Bella should have picked Jacob. I have been watching eclipse over and over again and I still wished Bella would have chosen Jacob. Now, at 13, I am proudly on TEAM JACOB BLACK! (Plus, I think Taylor Lautner is so, so, so hot!) Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 26 . 7/4
Jacob is so funny! Can't wait for more! THAN YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 25 . 7/4
Yes! Bella is alive! I think Jacob and Bella are perfect for each other! Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 24 . 7/4
Yes! The imprint is broken! I hope Bella pulls through. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 23 . 7/4
Please don't make Bella die! I love her! :'( Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 22 . 7/4
Edward is out of the picture! YES! I hope Bella is okay though! Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 21 . 7/4
I bet you do Jacob. ;) Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 20 . 7/4
Loved this chapter. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 19 . 7/4
Jacob's coming after you Alice!;) Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 18 . 7/4
I love the name Sam and Emily gave their baby boy. And the name Bella and Jacob is, I can tell, very special to them. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 17 . 7/4
Awwwwwww, a baby girl. Can't wait to find out the baby's name. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 16 . 7/4
I hope Bella truly means that. I have read many, many, many fanfictions about B/J and Renesmee/Jacob. But I will always go back to B/J. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 15 . 7/4
This story is getting really emotional for me, but I will stick through till the end. Can't wait for more! THANKS YOU! ;):);):)
Samie chapter 14 . 7/4
I hope Bella can trust Jacob again. Can't wait for more! THANK YOU! ;):);):)