Reviews for The Faces of the Dead
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I. Loved. This. I really wished we would have seen more of Brennan's reaction in PitH, but I know there really wasn't time. So this filled in some gaps for me - thank you. It almost made me cry, not an easy feat, and you captured Bones *perfectly*.

I don't think I can praise this story enough! Bravo.

-laughandlove
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is one of the most moving post Wannabe fics I have read so far, including my own. Well, mine if set around PitH, but whatever. I would place it equal with one of my absolute favourites, LEaves the World to Darkness, and to Me, by labsquint. And I hold labsquint on the same level as Harry Potter fans hold JK Rowling, so placing you equal is a huge compliment coming from me.

This is amazing. Brilliant. Beyond words. I loved this. This raw emotion that you expressed through Brennan, even without saying much, is something I aspire to be able to do. On my best day, I come close. Thank you so much for sharing this with us here.

I hope that you get all the reviews that this deserves. While I am writing this, you have only one, which I believe is unfair.

I am looking forward to reading the sequel. It is already open, sitting temptingly like a piece of chocolate at easter. As soon as I finish this review, I am going to go read it.

Ari