Reviews for It Takes Two to Love
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Oh man! It was just getting exciting and I go to click for the next chapter and find... Nothing... I got sad... Why have you not updated in 4 years? Whyyyyyy!? *falls to her knees dramatically, wailing & shaking fists at the sky*
NoOneSpecial chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Please Continue
Hinatta chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
GaaHina love
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta
Tanto Storm chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
I know that it has been a few years since this story has been updated, however, I believe that you should continue this. It is an amazing story and I know that 133 people are waiting to hear from it again! I really hope you continue this soon.
A Human chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
yeah...you're totally submitting something by the 3rd...ITS 2014 FOR GODS SAKE
Atykka chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Mdrrr Hinata s'est fait prendre !
Atykka chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Pour l'instant j'aime tout !
J'imagine que Temari va vouloir mettre Hinata avec Gaara ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Please update I love this story
SapphireSelliegh chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
"That's better. You've become such a stiff you know. You should smile more." Temari smiled warmly at Gaara. He in turn let the smile slip off his lips, just to see her almost pout. Hinata seemed to be amused just watching their interactions, but after a moment tapped Temari onteh shoulder to get the older kunoichi's attention.
Temari was tapped onteh shoulder... I believe SapphireSelliegh gets the cookie!
mydemonsangel chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Thus far I'm loving the story. I couldn't help but note a few inconsistencies however, such as they mention him and her training every day after dinner, and know its going to be 4 days until they do again.

read the authors note, if you ever need a beta reader you can PM me. I'm on every night for a few hours at least as I've nothing better to do at work.
KibaMikami chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
This story is really good I hope you continue it
Imaginneeee chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Seriously? UPDATE ALREADY! Gosh you people! Some of you actually decent fanfiction writers always decide to write a good story and leave me hanging. Really. GET TO THE ROMANCE PART ALREADY 3 And I want you to know I really like this story :)
kandita chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Do update! It's over a year now
Trich chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Good Story, i like it very much 9
AcctClerk23 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
I can't wait for you to update. Finding good GaaHina is so hard.