Reviews for Give me a Reason
Yabbit chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
*chirps* want more plz n ty

:P
fragile-lady chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Holy shit, please write another chapter soon, this is amazing. I love the hidden pains you've given House, it's exactly how I imagine him in my head. Keep up the good work!
lilawonder chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! Please finish..thanks!
SnowStalkerSS chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Ek! *cries* They both need hugs! This is so amazing! I absolutely love it! I don't think either of them are too out of character, considering the circumstances...I can't even imagine how I'd react if my best friend called me out of the blue like that to say goodbye. You won't actually kill House off, will you? *gives puppy dog eyes* You can't kill him...

You mentioned that you don't have a beta...would you like one? I have MSN/Windows Live, AIM, and Yahoo messengers...let me know. I hope you update soon!
huddyholic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
So is this story going to continue? its a great story!
Sibster chapter 2 . 6/25/2009

Please continue! *sniffle-sniffle*

P.S.

I love how Wilson threatens to call Cuddy BEFORE even mentioning the cops. XD
Gabesgurl chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Ouch! Poor Wilson and Poor House. Just Ouch! I really really hope that you write more soon
elfmaiden4legs chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh, wow! This is deep, and just the sort of story I love, but which doesn't come around very often! I hope you continue to update, and soon! Please don't leave this here!
huddyholic chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
omg this is intense...wow!

I got teary eyed when he was telling wilson how he made him feel. I feel so bad for him :( I can be house's friend! :)

Please update soon!
MooseOnARoof chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh. This is brilliant.

Great idea for a plot as there are so many places you can take the conversation and the fic itself. I love the fact it's split into sections of time too.

I need some more to gorge on please :)
Suann chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was intense! Can't wait to see how this unfolds. When does this story take place? Some of what House said took place during the Heart/Head period but Wilson didn't seem to reconize his own words thrown back at him.
momsboys chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
You story is still going strong. I love it. Don't end it anytime soon. Hurry with another update.
beth chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Finally House can address the really crappy way that everyone treats him.

He risks his life to figure out what is wrong with your girlfriend, to maybe even save her life, and it isn't good enough because she dies from taking a pill and a drink. But he doesn't count - it doesn't matter that he risked everything for you. Just walk away. He wasn't your friend, he was *never* your friend.

He has major Daddy issues we know nothing about, and doesn't want to attend his fathers funeral. But let's drug him, force him to go, and when he refuses blame him for being a "bad son" - because it's for his own good.

He's in mind numbing pain, but he must be a junkie! Despite neither Cuddy nor Wilson being pain or addiction specialists, they somehow have the ability to tell the difference between using the pills to function, and using the pills to get high. And we can't let him have Methadone, despite it being *prescribed* to him, and when that's the treatment of choice for that condition. No, he must be an addict!

Let's take petty revenge on our disabled employee, because tripping someone who has a motor disablity and in constant pain needs more when I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed and need a victim for my frustration!

How about standing by as two different family members physically assault a hospital employee, because if it happens to House, it isn't a big deal. Or when a police officer oversteps his jurisdiction by a mile and starts a witch hunt among the staff - because House deserves it.

Let's invite to family function just to screw with him. He's not good enough to be there. Let's make sure he knows that.

If he's caught up in grief from the death of Kutner, pile on the work. That's all he's good for after all.

Come back after betraying your partner's trust, demand that he treat your husband, blame him when he can't figure it out, and then get POed when he fights with your husband who takes your repeated betrayal of trust badly. Mark was such an ass when he was doing therapy - demanding that House help him with his marriage to Stacy, never mind any baggage or hurt feelings that House might have.

When House does something strange and unorthodox to treat the patient, or employs out of the box thinking, despite being right basically 95% of the time, everyone that knows him will still question his mental health, his judgment, and his "addiction." But God-forbid that he screws up or gets it wrong, because then it is time to laugh and rub it in his face, or blame him for not figuring it out in time.

Blame the guy for acting like a jerk, and totally ignore when you yourself act like a jerk in return, because it isn't hypocritical to call out jerkish behavior when the other person does it first. And always blame House for any arguments or disagreements, it is obviously his fault anyway. Every thing that happens is his fault.

Just where do these people get off? They all take the moral high ground, and refuse to think of House as a feeling human being. Anytime that he even starts to show any sort of emotions or humanity, to show that he cares too, they all take measures to insure that it never happens again. And then they are bitter because House acts like a jerk.

I'm sorry, but I haven't even been able to watch much of season 4 or 5, because I'm just getting so disgusted with how the writers are portraying the characters. I know that House is a jerk, but it seems that the only one who has to face the consequences of his actions is House, and that doesn't fly with me.

I love your story by the way, I just had to get this off of my chest. Thank you.
jamie chapter 2 . 6/20/2009