Reviews for I Carry Your Heart With Me
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
So sweet and beautiful - great story.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh, so sweet and tender. Reminds me of how I felt with my first love...although nothing could compare to Edward the musician! Great story!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Very sweet.
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
HOE CUTE! I LOVE IT! wait, why was i writing in caps...oh, yea. BECAUSE I LOVED IT!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Absolutely beautiful! 3
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was very pretty ,great story can u pls continue the story. That can't really be the end can't it? pls say no! I hope you do continue the story! pls pls pls pls i will be waitting for your anwser and the rest of the story!

Your a great writter keep doing what your doing!
EddieCullenKins chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh my God. That was so sweet.

Gentleward (lmao) is such an angel!
apraisechorus chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
i loved this! your characters and story are so well developed for it being a one shot! i mean, i really feel like their story is complete and nothing was rushed. it was perfect. i really loved your sweet musician Edward... and i really would not mind a full length fic with him in it. ;) thanks for the one-shot!
emzigale07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, wow, I absalutly loved this, it was so sweet and emotional and kept very true to the charecters. There were no mistakes that I could see at all (I try to keep my reviews balanced but I really do have nothing critical to say about your work!) and it was remarkably well writen and fun to read. Seriously, I dont know what else to say, I loved it, simple as. Great work! I realy enjoyed it! :D x
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This story is lovely, seriously! I tend to dislike AU stories because they loose the essence of the character sometimes...if you know what I mean...but yours was amazing! And hot ;)
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
SO SWET! I loved it!
Cjas chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story!

I nearly cried :')
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

I loved it so much, I liked that it wasn't JUSt a smutty one shot all about sex. Have you thought about continuing it?
readingmama chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved it, it was a romantic one shot. you don't see too many of those.
Cartnee chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Finally got around to reading this. LOVED IT! I'd love to hear more from these two. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »