Reviews for I Carry Your Heart With Me
mish-p chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Lovely! I love that poem, it was part of my wedding ceremony. Truly a lovely story.
doeyenoyou chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OMG IM CRYING

PLEASE CONTINUE?

PLEASE? I BEG.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That's one of my favourite ee cummings poems, so I was thrilled when I saw that you'd written a one-shot based around it.

This piece makes for absolutely delightful reading. The gradual build up of tension, the melancholy when it's time to leave ... fantastic stuff.

Thanks so much for writing!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Wonderfully written, so full of young love...flowed like Edward's song for Bella.
Bellawitch75 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh gosh this is really nice, it's a one shot but it has potential. Keep on! really , really nice one
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
-swoons-

I've been a fan of your writing for a while, but that one took the cake. It snatched it from the other stories and devoured it in front of them.

Best Edward ever.

Like, I can't even describe how much I loved it. It made me tear up at the end, I swooned a little when you first described what Edward was wearing - wonderfully beta, may I add - and at the end, where she came up behind him, I loved it. It was the perfect example of a perfectly executed cliche to de-cliche it. It was amazing.

God, best Edward ever. Out of all the fanfictions I've read - which is plenty, I would say - this Edward is the best.

Congrats on the amazing one-shot. It was amazingly wonderful. Gorgeous. Fabulous. Heart-melting goodness.

-Maggie
jenjan24 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OMG! That was so good:)
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I LOVE IT! how can anyone not!
Sapphire Mizu chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Dude, that was really long. And so worth reading EVERY word. I love it (like most of your stories). It was so sweet, and I feel like flying after reading that. XD
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
So sweet. I loved it.
Skeeter McKitty chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
very sweet story. I really enjoyed it.
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Sque. I don't, as a rule, like AU/AH stories. I ONLY read this one because it came nicely to my little email inbox because you are on my author alerts and I only ever put authors I really love on there, so I figured I'd have to give it a shot because I am convinced you can do no wrong. THAT BEING SAID, I was right. Because holy COW! Every time Edward talked I got all kinds of tingly. And he's not even VAMPIRE Edward, who, let's face it, is about a THOUSAND times sexier. So freaking props for that, kay? Definitely high on my list of favorites, babe. Keep on writing!

HeatherRiddle